• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

i mean if you are unlucky enough to get caught in her blizzard w/ no hope for escape? I've found that if I can kill Mei before I'm frozen I'll live to tell the tale! xD

Well as long as everyone focuses down the Mei, it should be okay. But a good Mei will do it near the beginning of a fight as your whole team can help wipe.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I want your avatar so bad.
Qb7cRF4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
someone teach me how to aim because my shot accuracy is atrocious

Practice really.

Some people prefer to practice by going to custom game with ai characters because they move less predictably than the training bots at the range. The range is pretty decent to get some practice in though.

Practice for sure, do you use the Ana training method (custom game using Ana Bots set to headshots only)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUzXYhXWRDs

It's a good way to practice headshots, if you can consistently hit headshots you'll be able to consistently hit targets more often in regular play.

If you're on console, I use the same training method but modified (150% damage multiplier, aim assist strength 0%). I've been hitting the lab recently, and I'm finding that at least on console, it might be worth experimenting with having different sensitivities per character.

ISOM

Practice tracking the movements of other players and second, flick aiming in which you quickly flick your mouse to the target you're going to aim at. Getting better at those will really help your aiming.

That is exactly what I'm thinking tbh.

:'(

And Buttchin, Fatal, and Cooldude have been MIA. I want to try Beyblade in competitive!

Buttchin has also been playing Destiny, Cooldude's been playing Gundam Breaker, and Fatal only plays at like 1 AM.

I'm almost level 300, so I'm probably gonna take a break from the game soon, or switch to PC for a bit.

watching the new dev update... they really are on the slower end with the new content :/

one hero close to release, one map in art stage and everything else is "far out"

:/

Buttchin has also been playing Destiny, Cooldude's been playing Gundam Breaker, and Fatal only plays at like 1 AM.

I'm almost level 300, so I'm probably gonna take a break from the game soon, or switch to PC for a bit.
Even you would leave us??

I guess there is not doubt who the true leader of the ps4 clan is. ;)

Added you there, we should have a group together soon if you're on! We can't allow the mass destiny / pc version migration to win :p
Sweet

komaruR

After you taste the precision of pc ow, you wont go back to ps4 ow. Like one of my friend and i use to be like that too but got over it so i can still play with my psn buddies.

Nimby

Banned
I'm still the leader. I'm just gonna wait for the Halloween update like everyone else.

Besides, I've still got SMT to finish.

Apocalypse would be a good timesink until the update. Unfortunately, no job (can't get one until January) = no money + college debt :(

Also no DS3 DLC.

antitrop

After you taste the precision of pc ow, you wont go back to ps4 ow. Like one of my friend and i use to be like that too but got over it so i can still play with my psn buddies.

Yeah, I got up to Level 300 on PS4 and then picked up the PC version in September, I've already hit 120 in a month (solo, no XP bonus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom