• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

exYle

That is exactly what I'm thinking tbh.

:'(

And Buttchin, Fatal, and Cooldude have been MIA. I want to try Beyblade in competitive!

I'm sorry man it's Iron Banner and drops are actually good

I'm also finally raid ready

Promise WOTM will be on farm status for me pretty soon and then I'll be right back on the OW train

Though there's also Titanfall...

Blu(e)

My ID is Skii#2784 for anyone that wants to play. It'll probably take me a couple of weeks to get adjusted but be ready for that pro Reaper play.

I can't wait to be told I'm an awful player in the text chat :D
If you don't feel like reading, they'll also tell you that on mic as well. They got you covered fam.

Jellie

My ID is Skii#2784 for anyone that wants to play. It'll probably take me a couple of weeks to get adjusted but be ready for that pro Reaper play.

Yup had that a few times. Only when I pick Ana or Zarya. Had a pharah complain that I didn't graviton when they were two that would be in range plus a mercy was hiding too. :(
I'll add you now.

komaruR

just play that char that are less punishing with aiming and practice mccree during skirmish lol

Just pretty much hard carried a team in competitive as Junkrat. Feels good. 44 Eliminations, nearly 50% kill participation.

Warīhum quwitak!

Warīhum quwitak!

Warīhum quwitak!

Warīhum quwitak!

This is all I hear anymore in every game.

I had to look up what she was saying, because every time all I heard was "What we hope to witness."

exYle

2 questions about this. Did you play the tech test? Did you play Titanfall 1?

If you said no, then yes, then I have bad news for you......
itsfuckingnothing.gif

Yes and yes, though I didn't play enough of the first to get attached to how it played and I liked the T2 tech test anyway. Plus I wanna try the new mechs and I heard they've made some pretty big changes to the game since anyway

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah it's pretty generous. As it should be honestly.

Thats not true, but teammates have bigger hitboxes.

Hmm is it not true? Because that's pretty much how it is in my experience. If I get them even at the edge of the triangle I'll still hit them.

Yes and yes, though I didn't play enough of the first to get attached to how it played and I liked the T2 tech test anyway. Plus I wanna try the new mechs and I heard they've made some pretty big changes to the game since anyway
Well if the rest of the maps are anything like the three tech test maps....

Oh boy are we in for a shit show. And if there isn't attrition.

Also yeah you had to be pretty attached to the first one to realize how much they fucked up in the second one.

Goodie just ran into my first hardcore trolls ever. 2 ranked 3000+s only picking Symmetra and Torbjorn in every match. First game they were on opposing team and second on ours.

Never swapped, did jack shit, and the Torbjorn kept quitting and rejoining and made us lose.

nahlakhai

Goodie just ran into my first hardcore trolls ever. 2 ranked 3000+s only picking Symmetra and Torbjorn in every match. First game they were on opposing team and second on ours.

Never swapped, did jack shit, and the Torbjorn kept quitting and rejoining and made us lose.

Report them. Shit like that ruins the game.

Had some good games with some gaffers. Think we went 4-1-1. Good to know that 5 and 6 stack is actually usable because it's by far the best way to play the game.

Edit:
Lol just in that one play session I went from the #574 Tracer to the #431.

Is this bizzaro day?

Every comp match I'm getting supports and tanks are getting autolocked first. Allowing me for once, actually play my Pharah and go ham.

Decided to solo queue tonight. Got paired up with a stack of the shittiest kids ever, so I just muted everybody, played Mei, and had a good time ever though we lost. I realized something tonight: I don't care enough to put up with the shit anymore. I'm not willing to sacrifice the things I enjoy about this game to make the number go up.

So I'm sorry Gold bros on PC, but I'm done super tryharding. I'm not gonna throw with joke picks or anything - I respect that people care a lot about this game. I'm not gonna queue just to screw around. But I'm determined to start having fun again, and wherever the number ends up, I'm okay with that.

Blues1990

Decided to solo queue tonight. Got paired up with a stack of the shittiest kids ever, so I just muted everybody, played Mei, and had a good time ever though we lost. I realized something tonight: I don't care enough to put up with the shit anymore. I'm not willing to sacrifice the things I enjoy about this game to make the number go up.

So I'm sorry Gold bros on PC, but I'm done super tryharding. I'm not gonna throw with joke picks or anything - I respect that people care a lot about this game. I'm not gonna queue just to screw around. But I'm determined to start having fun again, and wherever the number ends up, I'm okay with that.

I hear you. I just want to earn enough cash to unlock Zarya or Lucio's gold gun. Don't care beyond that goal.

Had some good games with some gaffers. Think we went 4-1-1. Good to know that 5 and 6 stack is actually usable because it's by far the best way to play the game.

Edit:
Lol just in that one play session I went from the #574 Tracer to the #431.
Yeah 6 stack with all mics + everyone knows their character is really fun I would definitely group up again. Really easy to avoid tilting when everyone is putting in their best even if we are getting destroyed (that 3/3 eichenwalde, rip)

Moonkeis

Preach, that's what a game is meant for.

Yeah 6 stack with all mics + everyone knows their character is really fun I would definitely group up again. Really easy to avoid tilting when everyone is putting in their best even if we are getting destroyed (that 3/3 eichenwalde, rip)
Eichenwalde was insane. Props to that team, ran it to perfection.

What was your ID?

What was your ID?

Yeah, we contested decently and I feel that we were playing better individually, but fuck if that comp didn't just wear us down.

That draw either should've been a win or a loss, though. It could've went either way, literally up until the last seconds win or lose.

WhyMe6

What was your ID?

Especially that Roadhog, he was really, really good.

Playing with higher ranked folks tells me I gotta try and stick in a crowd more as Zen, I got killed too many times by Reapers and McCrees coming in from behind. The flankers today were too effective. I need to stop playing too far forward and offensive or too far back and too exposed.

What was your ID?

Yeah. That sucked. The wrecked us.

The draw at the end was super fun tho.

Playing with higher ranked folks tells me I gotta try and stick in a crowd more as Zen, I got killed too many times by Reapers and McCrees coming in from behind. The flankers today were too effective. I need to stop playing too far forward and offensive or too far back and too exposed.

Yeah we had some good flankers today. That one time on El Dorado I was pretty ineffective as Mercy. Glad I switched to Mei tho.

Why is it in every game I played today the enemy had a Lucio that kept charging headon into the enemy...

I'm not complaining but it's mindbogglnig to see so many people think Lucio can frontline. Like legit going past Reins shield at a choke and try to scale walls.

Antiwhippy

I dunno, I tend to favour boosting reapers nowadays.

Though there was this ana who kept boosting our DVa which was kinda mindboggling in a way.

xaosslug

yeah, nice group up w/ GAF peeps, today. Thanks for the invite, The Wizard! :) It was fun times playing w/ ya! Anubis was amazing, and whoever it was that switched to Lucio on Dorodo 2nd point defence was pretty awesome! That speed-boosted team kill was awesome. I was unkillable out of my meka speed-boosted, rotfl! \m/

Beyblade seemed like it had potential too, once it got started on that koth we were unstoppable. We should try it in comp next time if people are comfortable experimenting.

Antiwhippy

I feel like the only time I want a mercy on our team anymore is if we have a pharah.

Any other time and then... eh. Would rather have any of the other healers.

ISOM

I came to this conclusion a long time ago. I will play the heroes I want to play. And if we only have one healer or tank so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom