• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

I wish D.Va could get buffed to the point where I could use her and not feel like a detriment to my team

D.Va is like my best character, but I have not been playing her lately because I feel like I am wasting a tank spot. The team would be better off with Rein/Zarya/Roadhog or Winston.

Don't worry, you will always be a detriment to your team.

Hestonlaugh2.gif

cyborg009

Banned
Wow first time I played with a bad mercy today. She kept healing a Reinhardt that was full health and holding his shield. I told her to distance her self from the choke point and hang around with the pharah but that didn't happen. Instead she gets wiped out with the tanks and mei from a zarya ultimate.

I picked Winston. Saw a widowmaker on top of a pillar at Illios. Jumped up towards the pillar and punched her ass to death in mid air.
Crouching Tiger Flying Gorilla.

Owzers

Argh triple tank I hate you, a dva, Zarya, road hog, Lucio, reaper, junkrat crew ate us on our kings row defense. We had zeny reaper and eventually a bastion, though I don't think the bastion ever got rolling. Doomed? Doomed.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Argh triple tank I hate you, a dva, Zarya, road hog, Lucio, reaper, junkrat crew ate us on our kings row defense. We had zeny reaper and eventually a bastion, though I don't think the bastion ever got rolling. Doomed? Doomed.

That's like, nowhere near what a triple tank comp is supposed to look like lol.

At least that match was a good fight. Let's not talk about that first match. Still have no idea what happened there.

That's like, nowhere near what a triple tank comp is suppressed to look like lol.

It was still enough at the low level I scurry around at. :( I did the best Reaper work I could, but we were two teams of three and the other team of three didn't team chat. The jerks.

I've been thinking this for awhile, but today I've officially come to the conclusion that until you're in Diamond and higher, anything that isn't part of the standard meta is completely viable. Before I was thinking in certain situations you can get away with a WM or Hanzo or sym or torb or whatever. But now I fully believe that unless you're in Diamond or higher, every hero is viable as the player skill levels and coordination isn't high enough to utilize the meta.

I had a team that got destroyed by the anti-meta on eichenwalde. Bastion, Torb, Sym, Hanzo. Mei and Rein being the only regular meta chars.

Decided to have a QP as Tracer since I rarely player her.

Doing ok, but then I see an opportunity on a flank. I crouch behind the payload and I could've gotten it to the end if their Rein didnt suddenly realize I almost solo capped it lol. Pretty much solo pushed it from the start of the last L bend to just before the end.

And that is why people, you don't overextend. Might end up losing to an lol moment.

Owzers

At least that match was a good fight. Let's not talk about that first match. Still have no idea what happened there.

It was still enough at the low level I scurry around at. :( I did the best Reaper work I could, but we were two teams of three and the other team of three didn't team chat. The jerks.
First game was worse than the Sombra tease rollout.

I don't get it. Normally a boost Rein = enemy get wrecked.

In one match it was boosted Rein, our team gets wrecked. Why? Because the Rein gets boosted, misses his charge and suddenly goes across the map.

darklin0

Banned
D.Va is like my best character, but I have not been playing her lately because I feel like I am wasting a tank spot. The team would be better off with Rein/Zarya/Roadhog or Winston.
I have a guy in my regular comp group who plays D.Va 98% of the time. I don't understand how he does it but he always has top elims and consistently gets 3-4 elims with his ult. He is pretty much the reason I don't believe D.Va needs a buff.
Also the dorkiest thing I've done with audio just got completed.

Custom IEM Noble savanna with my own design.

Next CIEM I'll do might be mei themed.

Those are dope! How is the sound quality on those?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Haven't gotten my set in yet, but I've demo'd the universal version and it's pretty damn good. Great resolution, very neutral sound sig with a slight roll-off into the sub-bass, and great mids with well-extended highs. Was looking for a neutral set to complement my collection.

darklin0

Banned
Haven't gotten my set in yet, but I've demo'd the universal version and it's pretty damn good. Great resolution, very neutral sound sig with a slight roll-off into the sub-bass, and great mids with well-extended highs. Was looking for a neutral set to complement my collection.

Sounds nice. My current in-ear have some nice highs but the bass is a bit weak so on some tracks they sound too tinny. Where do did you demo them?

I haven't played McCree often enough lately and it bit us in the ass big time there. Pharmercy, and we couldn't make any kind of switch against it. Sorry guys, I am not confident in my aim at all at the moment. And I was doing well enough as Tracer that I just decided not to switch.

Good games otherwise though. Glad to have those golden Tracer guns.

Ya!

I literally was just being insta targeted by the Pharah everytime I crept out to heal you guys... I had to start hiding a lot. Oh well tho... a good Pharah like that is a rarity... we just happened to be dealt that hand this round.

Yesterday I had the streak. Today I'm probably 1 loss more than wins.

Still, had one of my best runs as an Ana. Clutch sleep darts all day. Also helped they had a stupid rein that kept charging past us so he kept going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom