• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Today's the day.
RedreVq.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I guess that's the three legendaries confirmed. Assuming they're doing the same as the Summer Games with 3 legendaries and others being Epic recolours.

I would rock all 3 of these.

That's pretty clearly the back of Monster Roadhog's head.,

Blues1990

Here you go. That picture is in the comments of that reddit post.
I won't lie. Junkenstein's Roadhog actually looks freaky. Dat disfigured face. 0_0

And I'm glad they didn't take the easy route to give Mercy a sexy witch costume, as the one she sports in the comic looks badass. Don't know how I feel with Reaper with the pumpkin head, but it would be funny if you could actually smash it if you aim for a headshot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to give Blizzard money for cosmetic boxes for gambling for a skin

I know I'm going to. Maybe that makes me feel better.

KiraFA37

so going by that comic, no Pharah skin this time either then? :(

Not even a recolor last time.

We don't know yet, but if it isn't in the Halloween event I suspect they will give it to her for Christmas.I think they are just going to add new skins for 6-8 characters each event, giving priority to those that haven't gotten event skins yet and for subsequent repeat events release new skins for other characters that haven't gotten a skin for that event yet.

KarmaCow

So there's probably only going to be those four new skins right? The Summer Games only had three new character models.

Bit of a shame, I don't really like any of those.

All I wanted was the red Zarya weightlifting skin. :(

I don't like how Mercy looks in that cover. She reminds more of a character from some terrible super hero tv series than an actual, classic, cool witch like she looks in that original photo.

Anne

I have been freed from work and school so I've been playing some QP to get back into stuff. Get called a hacker pretty often now, shit's great. Trying to keep my McCree accuracy up.

Anne

I thought that said fired and I was like are you ok

Quite the opposite in fact. Just got done with a fun little project and I'm going to be at some fighting game event the same weekend as Blizzcon ;w;

Just don't have as much time to play since work and school and the new Blazblue and ahhhhhh.

I have kept up with things thought. "Let it Rip!" is one of the best descriptions of a meta strat ever.

I really hope we get all these skins in the game.
Same, some of them wouldn't be TOO much work :p here's hoping!
Quite the opposite in fact. Just got done with a fun little project and I'm going to be at some fighting game event the same weekend as Blizzcon ;w;

Just don't have as much time to play since work and school and the new Blazblue and ahhhhhh.

I have kept up with things thought. "Let it Rip!" is one of the best descriptions of a meta strat ever.
That sounds fun :)

MGrant

So I started playing Zarya more after watching Skyline's positioning video and I've been cleaning up a lot of wins today, about 80% of my games are wins now. He bubble is so useful and her beam is so good that it's seeming more and more like a good Zarya is mandatory to win in comp, especially in solo queue.

Skii

So I started playing Zarya more after watching Skyline's positioning video and I've been cleaning up a lot of wins today, about 80% of my games are wins now. He bubble is so useful and her beam is so good that it's seeming more and more like a good Zarya is mandatory to win in comp, especially in solo queue.

If your team has Reinhardt, Zarya, Lucio and Ana at the moment, you are giving yourself a massive advantage in comp. They are all just so important. If you're great at other characters in those classes, that's fine but they're like the fantastic 4 in this meta.

Ferga

I hate it when I can't finish off targets on McCree. It's so tilting to continuously hit body shots on supports and just lose sight before you land the last one and then proceed to lose a point because of it.

In other words, fuck Anna's headshot hitbox.

So going from the comic...

Witch Mercy
Pumpkin Reaper
Viking Torbjorn
Van Hellsing McCree
Captain Reinhardt
Pirate Ana
Mad Scientist Junkrat
Frankenstein Monster Roadhog

The 76 skin is already in the game so no need to mention that. And Ana took the Halloween photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom