• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play conservative, especially when you're just starting to get used to her. Sooner or later you'll start being a little bit more aggressive at moments, and you'll figure out when she's good or not.

Also when some time has passed save your shields for countering ults or just saving teammates in general.

Thanks bro, that's my problem then...I'm usually pretty aggressive with her.

Any tips for primary or alt fire? Is one stronger or more effective than the other?

Thanks antitrop, jellie and chance...appreciate the help

NeoRaider

cpVTYjR.png

Sombra?? XD

Jellie

Primary fire is higher dps, single target. Alt is lower dmg but AoE and long range.

Too add to this, if you alt fire, there is a delay between shots. You can fit in primary fire during this delay. It'll maximise your dps and ammo efficiency as even if you have 1/100 and you alt fire it'll come out as usual so you can get an extra 24 rounds of damage per reload potentially.

Jarate

Banned
When's the update, been waiting all weekend to get back in :/ Hopefully my ps4 won't have ejectile dysfunction and eject my Overwatch disc every 10 minutes

AbaFadi

Banned
When's the update, been waiting all weekend to get back in :/ Hopefully my ps4 won't have ejectile dysfunction and eject my Overwatch disc every 10 minutes

That happened a few times to one of my friends during comp. Instant loss after that.

Skii

Skyline's analysis of Rogue vs Lunatic is really interesting. He's probably the best Overwatch youtuber in terms of giving you properly in depth analysis of how to play characters. He's ridiculously under-subscribed.

Anyway, he's pretty certain that this beyblade meta will be laughed at 6 months down the line because of how resource heavy it is. It's interesting that he feels like Reaper is a very weak hero who's job is secondary DPS at best. Rogue are definitely the better team mechanically but lost because they relied on Reaper rather than using the likes of McCree/Roadhog.

This is obviously at the very top level of play but his reasoning is sound.

RIP Reaper.

Jellie

Skyline's analysis of Rogue vs Lunatic is really interesting. He's probably the best Overwatch youtuber in terms of giving you properly in depth analysis of how to play characters. He's ridiculously under-subscribed.

Anyway, he's pretty certain that this beyblade meta will be laughed at 6 months down the line because of how resource heavy it is. It's interesting that he feels like Reaper is a very weak hero who's job is secondary DPS at best. Rogue are definitely the better team mechanically but lost because they relied on Reaper rather than using the likes of McCree/Roadhog.

RIP Reaper.
Got a link to it?

KiraFA37

RIP Reaper.
Can I get a link? Sounds interresting.

Genjis sword and shurikens should do more damage to humans like soldier, ana, mercy, lucio etc in comparison to machines and omnics like Zen and Dvas mech.

It makes sense right slicing flesh is easier than slicing metal 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Genjis sword and shurikens should do more damage to humans like soldier, ana, mercy, lucio etc in comparison to machines and omnics like Zen and Dvas mech.

It makes sense right slicing flesh is easier than slicing metal 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Which is why changing abilities based on the characters is an awful idea.

NimbusD

Dva. ;_;

Your time will come
when the inevitable zarya nerfs come.

Just have dva's defense matrix block the laser sword? It wouldn't be that OP, the DM doesnt' last very long, but at least it prevents Zarya from going super saiyan on a whole team.

KiraFA37

Things I did in comp today as Zenyatta: kick a Genji in the face killing him, kick a Winston in the face and kill him, kick a Lucio in the face and killing him, kicking a Reaper in the face killing him and last but not least and my favourite kicking a Mei in the face and killing her. Zenyatta has the best melee in the game.

NeoRaider

Things I did in comp today as Zenyatta: kick a Genji in the face killing him, kick a Winston in the face and kill him, kick a Lucio in the face and killing him, kicking a Reaper in the face killing him and last but not least and my favourite kicking a Mei in the face and killing him. Zenyatta has the best melee in the game.

Lmao

Roubjon

I turned on voice chat on PS4 for the first time in months and it was an awful idea. Every round people are either complaining about the rest of the team or acting like a child when we can't defend Anubis so he just sits and trolls as Mei the rest of the match.

Never doing voice chat again unless I'm with people I know, which hardly ever happens anyways.

Looking to get a comp train rolling throughout the day. Let me know if you're in or when you want to be.

Having a super "on" day with Zarya so m'lady will be my main for the day. I think my key with her in comp is that I need to chill the hell out like I do in QP, and stop trying to force plays that aren't there.

I turned on voice chat on PS4 for the first time in months and it was an awful idea. Every round people are either complaining about the rest of the team or acting like a child when we can't defend Anubis so he just sits and trolls as Mei the rest of the match.

Never doing voice chat again unless I'm with people I know, which hardly ever happens anyways.

I play on ps4, 21??sr if you wanna link up some time. Psn same as gaf

Looking to get a comp train rolling throughout the day. Let me know if you're in or when you want to be.

Having a super "on" day with Zarya so m'lady will be my main for the day. I think my key with her in comp is that I need to chill the hell out like I do in QP, and stop trying to force plays that aren't there.

I'll probably be on in the next hour or so.

I'll probably be on in the next hour or so.

Same, I'll be on in a bit.

Jellie

Second last game I captured today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ATIIcad0Q
It's a loss and longer than the others I posted so lots of critique please.
The game was pretty much just a mess. At one point my team uses 5 ults at once, I nano a Lucio and pretty much everytime I sleep dart a nano boosted target they get woken up straight away, so pretty frustrating match.

xaosslug

had the most INSANE King's Row match, today. We were on attack first and we kept ALMOST capping the first point, but could never quite seal the deal... Switching sides! Defense, now. One of our team members leaves. So, it's 5v6. One team member goes Symm, and another goes Bastion... I'm pretty resigned to the loss by that point. But yeah, match goes on, and clutch moment after clutch moment, we hold the point. My mouth is on the floor the entire match. Symm's teleporter stays getting destroyed, but it doesn't matter - we are DOING THE DAMN THING... Match Complete: DRAW

t'was beautiful. I wanted to cry. T__T

cpVTYjR.png

Sombra?? XD

Mei?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom