• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs more random red arrows and circles.

nYGTOtK.png
This is why Blizzard hates us.

I love how the arrow is just pointing at nothing.

YouTube in a nutshell(for the most part, there are some good ones out there).

Dammit Mario :p

RIP forgot about that one lol. It got overshadowed by all them wins.

Even though we should have won that one -__-

We had it, there was just 2 guys defending, we were at least 5 at just 2 meters from the point. Shameful! D:

Guy on the forums saying Lucio has the best DPS in the game.

-___________________________________-

Hey, I beat a Genji 1vs1 today in Gibraltar!
he sucked and I used healing once so I cheated

Congrats on Member status

Thx, didn't even noticed until you pointed it out :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Should be Mercy

I don't know about that. Mercy has that holier than thou look to her. Like I don't let her face fool me, Mercy looks like the most 'my team is trash' hero out there.

Lucio is pure and sweet. You disappoint Lucio and you feel bad about yourself.

Gorillaz

The only times I "quit" it was due to server errors, and I was penalized for that undeservedly. They can't really punish players more harshly if most of the times they are the ones at fault. It's a shitty situation :\

Yesterday I had some problems too, but thankfully I never left the game. Sometimes my characters would stop moving for 1-2 seconds and didn't respond to my inputs, which led to a few deaths. Happened the same today, but thankfully I was fighting a mechless D.Va xD

I'm thinking it's server side at this point. Most people tough it out

Alucrid

Banned
didn't finish a single map tonight but either held a point for a draw or held them before our point. 2990, will i hit diamond?

antitrop

I don't know about that. Mercy has that holier than thou look to her. Like I don't let her face fool me, Mercy looks like the most 'my team is trash' hero out there.

Lucio is pure and sweet. You disappoint Lucio and you feel bad about yourself.
I get you. Lucio is all "look at this team, we're gonna do great" and Mercy is like "I'm not a miracle worker"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom