• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I don't think that Sombra will be another support character, but she'd actually be pretty clutch if she reset the cooldowns on other members abilities or accelerated other Ult build up. That's the only thing that I can think that would make sense with her hacker motif other than specifically targetting mechanically inclined players, like D.Va, Genji and Zenyatta which I don't think is gonna be something Blizzard plans on doing.

Okay, what if she has an ability like a mix of Blink and Reaper's Wraith, where she can be unhittable for a few seconds, but is very fast. Then have her melee be like Ana's sleep dart. I also like the idea of her Ult being to show the Ult meters of her opponents to your team.
She would be a tough little in-close fighter, with good risk/reward. I would go 200 health and 50 armor for her.

exYle

The Halloween teaser was changed to be 10/12 in Taiwanese time, which'll be 10/11 here in NA

psTQV3e.jpg

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN BOYS

Redmoon

Man if I happened to see that(before it got taken down a few minutes later), we'd have more than just a screenshot of the homepage header section. Ironically I was scrolling though the various language/region sites to see if anything changed a couple hours ago.

FeelsBadMan

Me and my buddy are doing a Gears of War 4 coop all nighter so depending on how long the campaign is and how long a nap I need afterwards ill see you all tomorrow for Halloween!

adamy

Banned
being a total noob who just started playing low level ranked with no friends on PS4 is kinda sad :(

I feel like we would always have a huge advantage if we just communicated but I'm usually the only person with a mic

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Having just gotten a mic I'm surprised how many people on pc uses mics.

You usually have to wait for 1 person to break the ice before everyone else chimes in though.

Also, every Dva I run into as Zen is always the same.

Throw discord on her.
Shoot her a couple times.
She puts up DM.
Charge alt fire while DM is going.

Alt fire+discord+giant headshot hitbox=insanely dead Dva.

We are no longer friends. (Okay, I do the same thing to D.Vas as Zen, but I remember to shed a tear while I mark and kill D.Va Pilot after.)

I was mainly referring to the massive critical hitbox haha. She such an easy target to pick on, while not being a counter to anyone except Torb(who's not used) and Winston(who will have an orb or Zarya bubble making the advantage moot).

Obviously doesn't help that her hard counter is like the second most picked hero(Zarya) with Mei/Reaper also being really popular picks. Reinhardt is a mainstay and can usually block her ult. She doesn't really have the team synergy that the other tanks have either(bar Roadhog), but at least Roadhog can secure picks much more efficiently. She's not breaking out of F tier without a buff.

Widows are easy meat too. I also have good success against Hogs and Hanzos and Symms. McCrees are becoming easy too, if you can bait a Stun and Fan the Hammer into your DM, which you can a lot of the time.

Zaryas and Meis are the bane of my existence though. There just doesn't feel like there's a way to take them, even with the initiative and/or distraction from your team.

How about increasing the time to fully recharge her DM, but can shoot and put up DM at the same time? Giving her a bigger knock back on her charge would be nice too.

Either bowling pin knockback on charge or firing while charging would solve the problem. Or just being able to DM Zarya's beam.

Shouta

New skins, excellent. I've been sitting on my leveling past 200 for this. Also because I've been playing Persona 5 like crazy. >_>

I dunno, I would like to test my skills against people who are clearly better than me.

Not in this case. I've played against him as Rein. He's one of those Reins who makes it his personal mission to destroy the other Rein, beat him down until he uninstalls the game and moves on to Tiddlywinks or something. Brutal.

Also I just checked that evanmario guy who was ranked 24.

#3 Pharah
#2 Genji
#7 Reaper

Holy fuck.

You wouldn't believe how many people do that....

I'll use it standing still and wait until reload. Only way I'm taking out a Reaper or Junkrat or Pharah up close. Of course that's reliant on them being idiots and firing into it, which happens plenty often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom