• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Wait a minute...should I not be using my lootbox unlocks until events like these appear?

I have no loot boxes and must grind them.

nope. Whatever is in a lootbox when you get it is already set. So, if you hoard like 10 lootboxes prior to the start of a new there is no chance anything from the new event will be in any of those 10 boxes, sadly!

Shouta

Dang, Hard mode Brawl is rough if you don't take down the Heroes quickly. We got Ult'd by Reaper because we took too long and fed him meter. =(

protonium

Wait a minute...should I not be using my lootbox unlocks until events like these appear?

I have no loot boxes and must grind them.

No but, if possible, saving a prestige for a seasonal/timed event will yield you easy boxes from level 1-22 or so as the exp requirement per level resets.

xaosslug

is there any way I can zoom in on the user interface? After the new update everything is too small to read. It was already difficult af to see the little blue highlight thing when checking friend profiles, but now it's ridiculous. -__-

finalflame

is there any way I can zoom in on the user interface? After the new update everything is too small to read. It was already difficult af to see the little blue highlight thing when checking friend profiles, but now it's ridiculous. -__-

images

:p

DevilDog

Just beat the brawl on hard.

Really not that hard once people learn to combo their ults. Ana+dead eye and hanzo dragon and everyone dies.

The dialogue and interactions are great as well.

From what I can gather, ana and soldier have some sort of weird relationship (not romantic), ana seems to like him but she think he makes a fool of himself sometimes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NA, I'm a reasonably good Hanzo and an ok McCree/76/Ana if anyone's got a group and wants me to PM them my tag or vice versa for Hard mode

antitrop

Oh man, lost the brawl on Hard to literally the last Zomnic.

We did really well, considering our Soldier didn't know he had a Biotic Field.

I need to know if anyone else on PC is having these insane queue times for the brawl. I've been trying over and over for 2 hours to get in a game with no luck. I've tried EU and US servers and it's just constantly searching.

I'm experiencing some weird shit with Reins firestrike since the update. Like 3 out of 5 times I'll fire the thing and not only will it not connect, but there won't be an animation for the projectile either. It's the first time it's ever happened to me.

Ps4 btw

KiraFA37

Just got this in the free loot box:

We're off to a pretty good start.

I hate you. I've gotten nothing yet.

The brawl is really fun! Except that hard is really hard, we kept losing on the second Reaper appearance. Shame I have to work tommorow otherwise I would be playing non-stop.

xaosslug

also, it's actually more difficult attacking Hollywood at night, now... lmao, what a difference time of day change makes.

OK so my opinion on the Halloween stuff:
Thank goodness they're making them available for credits now. I like all of the Legendary skins except for Roadhog's (though it's marginally better than his other Legendaries), and am very happy Junkrat finally has a skin I want to use. The recolours are pretty shite with the exception of Ana and Zenyatta, Symmetra's is alright. The victory poses are pretty boring with some exceptions (Reaper's or Widowmaker's come to mind). The emotes are okay. The highlight intros are amazing. The sprays and voicelines are whatever.

Just got this in the free loot box:

We're off to a pretty good start.

Christ.
For me it was 3 whites 1 blue (which was Reaper's RIP victory pose). :s

All I've gotten from the 2 Halloween crates I've gotten are Symm and Mei's new victory poses. Don't get me wrong, they're pretty fun, but still, pls understand if I swear a blood oath against all y'all getting skins in your free packs.

Can't believe i spent $30 on summer games. This shits on it in every way.

Honestly I kinda disagree. While the scope is a lot bigger, I liked the stuff they had for the Summer Games more than this. The purple skins are pretty shyte. Though, don't get me wrong, I'll still hope to get all the skins and highlight intros.

Is something wrong with the brawl on ps4? I've waited for multiple minutes in all 3 difficulties and haven't found anything. The one time I found a game was after 3 minutes and it immediately said there was an error and kicked me off...

Edit: nevermind it finally worked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom