• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmoon

Might have to bring back my hectic Mercy from beta. Thought I buried that dream deep enough, but that witch's magic is tricking me to going back.

The solo q struggle with her where im at wont be pretty either.

Tovarisc

This brawl requires premade 4stack. Waste of 6 minutes when you get less than stellar MM RNG, can't even complete medium. I would love to get achievements for no door damage and then completing hard.

Did they change something in the portrait pictures or I am crazy?

An achievement and a spray.
An achievement how? PS4 doesn't show any new trophies

Anyway my two wishes for the skins; creepy MJ soldier 76 was replaced by grumpy dad halloween sweater soldier 76 and demon hanzo was changed to demon mei

Other than that I like a lot of them

Tovarisc

Holy shit, fucktards even ruining brawl. Player pushed all alone, got himself rekt, one bot got through to damage door and this solohero quits brawl resulting in automatic defeat.

ffs

Redmoon

Holy shit, fucktards even ruining brawl. Player pushed all alone, got himself rekt, one bot got through to damage door and this solohero quits brawl resulting in automatic defeat.

ffs

Wait, if someone leaves, you auto lose? I hope that isnt the case.

Tovarisc

Wait, if someone leaves, you auto lose? I hope that isnt the case.

Considering how intense shit gets towards the end even on Medium it pretty much is. You either lose your only healer or sizable portion of team DPS when some tryhardbrodude rage quits.

NeoRaider

My advice would be to NOT buy boxes with the real money now.

Just play the game, and on last day or 2 days before November 1st just buy items you wanted and didn't get or buy boxes if you want. Ppl buying 25/50 boxes on the 1st day will have many duplicates from playing.

Dierce

Hope I'm not derailing anything but I need some assistance with this. What is the most efficient way to stop Mei from using the combination of blizzard and cryo freeze right as the payload is about to reach the objective?

I'm seeing this happen a lot now and haven't figured out an good way to counter it.

J_Viper

Is no one else having problems finding a match on PC?

I tried Counter Strike and it worked fine, so I'm thinking it's not on my end

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hope I'm not derailing anything but I need some assistance with this. What is the most efficient way to stop Mei from using the combination of blizzard and cryo freeze right as the payload is about to reach the objective?

I'm seeing this happen a lot now and haven't figured out an good way to counter it.

Kill her.

Scatter and wait 4-5 secs.

Zarya bubble

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Is no one else having problems finding a match on PC?

I tried Counter Strike and it worked fine, so I'm thinking it's not on my end

No problem with quick play but I can't get into the brawl at all. Been sitting in que for 20mins.

mreddie

When you open the Halloween Loot Box and get only voice lines and sprays

igotarock.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone needs to do the Lucio ball thing and figure out how to use other heroes in the Brawl

Bastion could solo the whole thing.

Finally gotten hard mode achievement. Had a group where everyone can aim. Boosted McCree for fast deadeye on the bosses. Me being hanzo with pre-empt dragonstrike to hit right when they spawn.

Worked great

Jellie

Came pretty damn close to beating it on hard today. Got to the mercy part and managed to kill everyone but roadhog (like 2 or 3 bars left) and maybe junkrat too.
Maybe after a stratergy has been found it'll be easier.
Gg lin, kira, skii and caeser.

antitrop

Holy fuck you know your brawl team is trash when you have gold elims and damage as Hanzo on console.

And one of the other teammates had the gall to spam thanks when we lost, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom