• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I'm off right now, just gonna take a little break :/

Probably just gonna duo queue with my bud.

Probably do a brawl or two and eat after.

antitrop

I think I'm just gonna autopick Hanzo, because I've had a few games in a row where the Hanzo leaves in the first round.

Everyone wants to play him in real games, but not brawl. Okay.

Yeef

Game just crashed during the Victory screen. Now I can't start the client without it continually crashing on me. RIP.
In the B.Net client you can reset the game settings. Options > Game Settings > Reset In-Game options. It doesn't reset your key bindings, just audo-visual stuff. I've been having issues with the game crashing as well, and that fixed it for me.

Fancolors

Haven't had the chance to play yet because I'm still having classes, but I look forward for the Mercy players.

Maybe, just maybe, people will value support more?

It also must be fun playing Winston. They all die so easily.

lightus

Halfway into my patch download it started to slow down. I paused/resumed and now it's starting all the way over.

Factual proof that God exists and he hates me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tombstone makes Bastion look like a G1 Decepticon

I just wish it was an Epic and he turned into an actual tombstone with a minigun on it. And that I had a reason to play Bastion.

Redmoon

First brawl/medium. Went Ana. Thought I'd be the cause of us failing since I haven't played her in awhile. Wen't great, and we won (was queued into a 3man group so that may have helped) Ended up missing top 500 by like 100 points :<

I can see this being very addicting.

Gurrry

Gotta head to class but damn, im gonna grind the shit out of this event. I love that the brawl gives XP equivalent to ranked/quick play. It makes it worth playing.

Not to mention its a lot of fun and an incredible way to warm up before heading into regular games.

I will not let this event pass me by without getting the Roadhog skin, Reaper skin, and the Mei highlight intro.

I can't believe McCree doesn't have a Van Helsing skin. It was in the comic and he's the only character in the brawl that doesn't have an event skin. I guess it makes up for American McCree being GOAT tier.

MG310

User M_A_H_A_R_A_K_U on PS4 in competitive on Nepal played as Roadhog and spent all 3 rounds committing suicide over and over again by jumping off the level.

Why?

Jellie

Gotta head to class but damn, im gonna grind the shit out of this event. I love that the brawl gives XP equivalent to ranked/quick play. It makes it worth playing.

Not to mention its a lot of fun and an incredible way to warm up before heading into regular games.

I will not let this event pass me by without getting the Roadhog skin, Reaper skin, and the Mei highlight intro.
Does it? I keep getting 1-2k for it albeit we fail on hard at the last part usually. Quick play gets me 3-5k for the same time. Maybe it's because we lose we don't get a lot of xp.

nahlakhai

User M_A_H_A_R_A_K_U on PS4 in competitive on Nepal played as Roadhog and spent all 3 rounds committing suicide over and over again by jumping off the level.

Why?

Report him. I feel like on PC the toxicity is much more rampant, especially in the Gold to Plat SR ranges. I just insta-report and block anyone who I feel is trolling or throwing in competitive.

Let's do it again next time. We were so close.
I know man. It's so tough. It's really heartbreaking when you finally kill Junkrat and then all the bosses get revived right after ;__;

Too bad this brawl is limited. We should definitely go again sometime!

MG310

Report him. I feel like on PC the toxicity is much more rampant, especially in the Gold to Plat SR ranges. I just insta-report and block anyone who I feel is trolling or throwing in competitive.

No way to report him on PS4 - tells you to do it in the game for game related griefing but there's no way to do it in the PS4 version. All you can do is block them.

I've had this happen twice now, yeah. Roadhog kept nonstop firing his gun. REALLY bad glitch.

Yh really bad, I hope they fix is asap. It was somewhat funny when it happened to me though, I was using Tracer and she kept shooting, the funny part is that Tracer almost solo killed an enemy Hanzo.

Chance

Confirmed: Mercy still gets PotG super-easy post-patch.

Also, it took me like a half hour to get a PotG in the Witch skin yayyy!

https://youtu.be/2zpSWvh1Lco

Edit: please note, that Mei deserved the rez. She was puttin' in mad work.

Edit edit:

1.jpg

Prelude.

So, I booted up the live game after 2 weeks and I found my sensitivity all fucked up and the characters I remapped back to default, but some of the adjustments I made (like McCree's sensitivity lower than the standard) were still present. What the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom