• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0ckman

God damn in the brawl all the enimies auto lock me if I try to ult as McCree. The boss characters will actually turn away from the door and rush back to you if you try to ult from the opposite end of the door.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, it has just been nonstop bad games for me today. Like I get that Reaper got a new skin but when the other team has 1 tank and 2 supports, you should switch to Genji because I'm killing them more as Lucio than you are as Reaper, and I don't know how that happens.

R0ckman

Do a lot of randoms not know how to beat the brawl? Had a decent mechanical team that went to hell at the end because they started ignoring the bots at the door and left roadhog half dead in the final battle after Mercy went down despite the characters yelling to kill roadhog.

Just played a competitive match where the enemy team all decided to stand right outside our doors and try to kill us all before we could get out of our spawn.

In competitive.

?????????????

Veelk

Banned
Can anyone say if the buff to Widowmaker's charge had any affect on her play?

I thought her charge time was one of her lesser problems, but does the .2 seconds make a huge difference?

MrPanic

After 3 crates of junk, it finally flipped a legendary in the air.

nvhVC80.jpg

I hate this game.

Is it just me or does it take WAY too long to find comp matches today? I have been queued for like 10 minutes now.

And then it wouldnt load again. What the hell is going on? Second time in a row.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
got a 2man group, need two competent players to do the hard brawl if anyone wants to play. Can't do this queuing with randoms

bnet: PAULINK#1702

Probably the servers getting dumpstered by returning characters.

I didn't think about that.

I wonder if you should play comp or avoid comp since there's probably a lot of people who are gonna play the next few days just because of the event and it's likely a lot of them are the ones who pick Bastion on attack.

Over 8 minutes in matchmaking, is this a joke? I thought shit tons of people play overwatch, are there actual population numbers somewhere?

MayMay

Banned
The game just crashed at the same time for everyone on my team during a comp match, and downloaded a patch.

Lmao. Is this real life. We lost because it happened at 2:2 ;w;

maomaoIYP

I have to be on a 7 game losing streak at this point. I just don't understand.

Are you me?
Last night on the only match where it was clear we were going to win, someone quits on my team and we ended up as a draw.
A few matches, I killed 3 people and none of my team mates would get onto the point. I don't understand. I can't remember the last time I won a game.

Mossybrew

Before I jumped on me and my daughter were talking about the new skins - I'm like, man all I really want is that Dr. Junkenstein skin! Fire up the game, first freebie loot pack there it is.

Halloween brawl is great, game needs more of this kinda thing, shame it's so short though.

I decided to buy a 10 dollar loot crate pack and I got a bunch of non-halloween legendaries for heroes I never play, the really ugly Symmetra vampire skin, and a bunch of sprays. Thanks Blizzard. All I wanted was Coldhardt.

exYle

I decided to buy a 10 dollar loot crate pack and I got a bunch of non-halloween legendaries for heroes I never play, the really ugly Symmetra vampire skin, and a bunch of sprays. Thanks Blizzard. All I wanted was Coldhardt.

Dude

Halloween boxes aren't for sale until tomorrow

I'm so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom