• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What changed?
They made the "OKAMI" part REALLY loud. It used to be so soft and quiet ;__;

Also, do dash kills not count for the quad with dragon Blade? I got three sword kills and the last kill was a dash on the last guy, but the dragon blade was still going. And yes, they were final blows too.

Skii

They made the "OKAMI" part REALLY loud. It used to be so soft and quiet ;__;

Also, do dash kills not count for the quad with dragon Blade? I got three sword kills and the last kill was a dash on the last guy, but the dragon blade was still going. And yes, they were final blows too.

I'm pretty sure the trophy is just glitched for some people. Dash should definitely count considering it's used to reset the sword animation.

LiK

The tombstone victory poses are not that great. Kinda wish they were holding trick or treat stuff with candy instead like the sprays.

matmanx1

I'm pretty disappointed they left characters out who got the Sumemr treatment. Junkrat didn't get a new intro cuz he had on in Summer and characters like McCree and Tracer were also missing new skins. I guess they're just saving them for next year when they rotate new skins annually.

Hello, Winston? Our boy Winston has gotten the shaft two events in a row now. I don't want to hear any crying about heroes that got a new skin in either Summer games or the new Halloween event until Winston gets some love.

Speaking of the Halloween event, the new Brawl is really great. I love the narration, I love the music and I really like the way that it's set up. A lot of love went in to creating it and it feels special as a result.

I haven't played at all in a couple of weeks and my que times were kinda long for it yesterday but I was able to play a half dozen matches or so. I would really, really like a permanent mode that is something very similar to be added to OW for the future.

hydruxo

I like the Brawl alot but I just wish it wasn't restricted to Hanzo/Ana/McCree/Soldier. Obviously some heroes would break the balance but I hope if they do this kind of thing in the future more that they balance it out so we can use any hero.

darklin0

Banned
Hello, Winston? Our boy Winston has gotten the shaft two events in a row now. I don't want to hear any crying about heroes that got a new skin in either Summer games or the new Halloween event until Winston gets some love.

pHb82xtBPfqEg.gif
Winston left out in the cold.

I sometimes get the warning if I leave more games I will get the penalty. I realized it was happening because I only play QP sometimes while I wait for someone and drop out in the middle of the match to play comp. xD

I had to step away from a comp match yesterday after we stomped the first round - I felt terrible doing it. When I logged back in 10 minutes later I was "suspended" for 30 minutes.

I'm ok with that - leavers are a bane in the comp world so further incentive to stop them is welcome. I'm just glad I didn't get hit with a 75% XP nerf or something.

NeoRaider

No luck with my 2 boxes today. :/

Genji pumpkin intro and one spray. I guess i got lucky for the free box. :(

But i am about to hit 200, let's hope it goes better.

I haven't gotten shit from my boxes so far, but I'm 199 right now, so the boxes will start rushing in soon. Probably get past 200 this afternoon.

Greddleok

Finally got the hang of McCree. The Brawl really helped me get used to liberally swapping between L2 and R2.
Also, I finally got the Dead Eye trophy, with 5 kills just for style.

adamy

Banned
bumping my below post cuz I can't figure out why the hell this happened...?

why the FUCK did I just get banned from competitive play?

I tried to join a new match and it just hung there and wouldn't join even after several minutes, so I connected to my other wifi connection and re-launched the game at which point it stated my account is suspended from competitive play

once a match ends and they've finished showing the Play of the Game, I'm allowed to exit out with no penalty...right? da fuck?!

tigerin

This is fantastic. I hadn't seen that emote yet.

I'm usually on after 10pm EST, currently sitting around 2200 SR. PalaceBrother is my PSN name.

Okay, I will add you. Is 2200 SR for competitive mode? I'm at level 43 but hasn't been playing since July. Kinda rusty so I hope you don't mind playing with an amateur lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Fucking genjis holding onto their ult forever just so they can get that perfect potg moment.

How about helping us get a pick or 2 to get in?

NeoRaider

Fucking genjis holding onto their ult forever just so they can get that perfect potg moment.

How about helping us get a pick or 2 to get in?

I feel like more and more Genji player are just waiting for Ana's/Zarya's/Mei's/Rein's Ulti to use their own. Which is kinda sad.

duckroll

Bought 50 lootboxes. Got Roadhog, Junkrat, Symmetra, Zenyatta skins. Got some intros and Reinhardt's emote too. Ton of garbage as well. Lots of money. Sigh. Sitting on 7000 coins now. At least now I know I can afford to buy Mercy and Reaper along with some other emote/intros by the end of this event if I don't pull them. I'm satisfied. :p

adamy

Banned
You should post this in the official OW forums so the mods can check your account.

Not sure if it's worth it, my account was only suspended for I think 7 minutes, more so pissed if it effected my rank, which I have no clue how to check

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I usually hold onto lucios and Zenyattas ULT but thats because I never know when to use it, I always want to try to use it when the enemy uses there ULTS but nothing ever comes to frutition, and there I am a few seconds left only with 1 ULT the entire match even though most the times we win anyways.

Anne

I feel like more and more Genji player are just waiting for Ana's/Zarya's/Mei's/Rein's Ulti to use their own. Which is kinda sad.

Tbh it's not a bad idea. Genji either engages on a support and snowballs the fight or somebody engages for him so he can sword without getting murdered.

I usually hold onto lucios and Zenyattas ULT but thats because I never know when to use it, I always want to try to use it when the enemy uses there ULTS but nothing ever comes to frutition, and there I am a few seconds left only with 1 ULT the entire match even though most the times we win anyways.

You can use Lucio ult offensively pretty well. If you're at lower elo where fights are less structured it's okay to use a support ult to drag out a possible winning fight.

Tabby

Enemy caps first point on Numbani in no time at all and they say " 2 ez". They push to near the end and again they say "2 ez".

We hold for 6/7 minutes and ended up winning so our entire team just spams "gg ez" non stop; I've never had a more satisfying win.

It looks like Airborn Studios made two of the new Legendaries. They did a nice job.

Funny to see that they also created the best and the worst Zarya skins.

We need someone else to make the Zarya skins, it's shocking that she still doesn't have a good one.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Tbh it's not a bad idea. Genji either engages on a support and snowballs the fight or somebody engages for him so he can sword without getting murdered.

You can use Lucio ult offensively pretty well. If you're at lower elo where fights are less structured it's okay to use a support ult to drag out a possible winning fight.

thanks for the tip, i always thought of it as more of a "life saver" moment instead of a boost turning into a "life taker" moment for the other team lol

adamy

Banned
This is a team game heavily based on controlling and comboing ults so I assume somebody can hit a CC into damage :p

2 of my most played characters are Lucio and Anna

I'll be on my goddamn mic giving a Winston or some shit who has their ultimate READY a heads up that I'm about to hit him with Anna's ultimate during a crucial push and he will leap away or not pop his ultimate after I use mine

Similar shit with Lucio

I thought I was getting trolled then I noticed it happens way to often to be some sort of joke

Then again, I'm new and low rank. But if you can't wrap your head around these basic principles please stick to QP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom