• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Halloween legendary is Mercy's, feels good. I'm just glad we can buy them this time around, because I don't feel like blowing another 100$ on loot boxes to not even complete the set.

realized i had $5 left in psn credit, bought 5 boxes

witch mercy, ribbit lucio, lone wolf hanzo

giphy.gif

three favorite legendaries for all 3 of those characters (I may prefer laranja lucio and some of hanzo's colorswaps compared to their respective legendaries but eh) and none were dupes

still really wanna nab pumpkin reaper and dr. junkenstein before the event is over though, and have enough coins to buy ghoul ana

Okay...I just got the most onesided ranked match in history.

Our team has 1 person in Placement, 3 Master ranks, and 1 Top 500 (Rank 136)

Other team has a Top 500 (Rank 213) and 2 Master Ranks, and 3 Placements who aren't even prestiged.

One of them has been trying all game to make his Capture Bastion work, while their Pharah isn't even flying and just spamming rockets like a madman. The poor Master ranks all gave up and are just waving at us

Azoor

Got D.va's RIP pose with the Doritos on the back. I sometimes wonder if they made an animated short with her they'll show her eating Doritos.

Anyone else here getting that really shitty Illios bug where it gets stuck on the loading screen and you're forced to quit? 3 in a row now, and it's not only lost SR but accumulative bans. I'm now banned for 30 minutes and it's just going to get worse if I keep queuing up for that map.

One of the worst bugs I've ever come across, since it literally impedes you from playing.

Is anyone experience near full team crashes at the end of the 4th round going into the 5th of King of the Hill? This has happened twice now this week.

Game crashed on the 4th round Illinois yesterday, was annoyed as we were 2-1 up and thought I was screwing over the team but rejoined and it looked the it crashed for everyone.

Fuck yes, Masters rank. Goal 1 achieved. Now for the top 500.

Also was pretty hilarious hearing "GOD DAMMIT HANZO" every time he did something wrong, even though he was on fire like all the 2nd round.

Congrats yo.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nrg vs lunatic hai today. Should be interesting to see how nrg will handle their first actual challenging opponents this tournament

Antiwhippy

Yup, Lunatic take the first match, NRG couldn't get take the payload to the 2nd point on Numbani.

Yeah dunno if nrg can take this one. While they're getting better they never seem like contenders for the best out there, and lunatic hai are insanely good. Esca and miro are insane. Miro especially. One of the best on zarya and winston that I've seen.

Jellie

Managed to climb from my placement at bottom of platinum to diamond.
We had an attack bastion and hanzo so decided might as well try and keep bastion alive as much as possible. We steam rolled to the third point of dorado then bastion changed to reaper and I nano boosted his ult as we won on attack. They didn't even get past the first point. Thought the attack bastion would ruin my diamond hopes.

Yeah dunno if nrg can take this one. While they're getting better they never seem like contenders for the best out there, and lunatic hai are insanely good. Esca and miro are insane. Miro especially. One of the best on zarya and winston that I've seen.

Yh Lunatic Hai seem very comfortable atm, NRG don't even seem to be communicating properly, Seagull threw this Graviton with like 3 team mates down for some reason.

Managed to climb from my placement at bottom of platinum to diamond.

We had an attack bastion and hanzo so decided might as well try and keep bastion alive as much as possible. We steam rolled to the third point of dorado then bastion changed to reaper and I nano boosted his ult as we won on attack. They didn't even get past the first point. Thought the attack bastion would ruin my diamond hopes.

Congrats! The match to get into diamond always seems to be an uphill one lol. Now to master :p

Antiwhippy

Lunatic hai too good man, plus NRG does not have the optimal lineup for KotH. Seagul on zarya is kinda eh, and zarya is so important on this mode.

Yh no idea why Seagull went Zarya, haven't seen him use her that often, I'm not familiar with who's comfortable with what but surely NRG have a someone who uses Zarya more often. Literally every time he threw the Graviton Surge the opposition took the point lol.

Antiwhippy

Yh no idea why Seagull went Zarya, haven't seen him use her that often, I'm not familiar with who's comfortable with what but surely NRG have a someone who uses Zarya more often. Literally every time he threw the Graviton Surge the opposition took the point lol.

I dunno why he doesn't pull out genji more often honestly. Maybe it's because enigma is too good on tracer and tracer is a must have in koth.

I think Seagull shouldve gone Mei.
Hes more realiable with it and a good counter to nanoboost. Mei is also 👌 on koth maps.

I only started watching end of r2

Any suggestions for dealing with people who complain about me picking Symmetra at the start of a quickplay game and demand I re-select? She's my favourite character and I feel I do quite well with her, my winrate is near 70% as her which is higher than any other character for me.
I get a lot of apologies after games when they see how I perform with her but it's becoming very annoying and even intimidating to have to deal with this every other game I pick her. Occasionally it's been quite extreme with players leaving the game while addressing me with expletives or informing me that my team have lost the game before we've even started thanks to me.

Antiwhippy

Any suggestions for dealing with people who complain about me picking Symmetra at the start of a quickplay game and demand I re-select? She's my favourite character and I feel I do quite well with her, my winrate is near 70% as her which is higher than any other character for me.
I get a lot of apologies after games when they see how I perform with her but it's becoming very annoying and even intimidating to have to deal with this every other game I pick her. Occasionally it's been quite extreme with players leaving the game while addressing me with expletives or informing me that my team have lost the game before we've even started thanks to me.

Say that it's quick play, stop stressing about character picks.

Atleast they can say they werent wiped if they lose now.

Also lmao what are these questions with OW characters

Edit:

Illos next map.
Come on Seagull pull out the Genji🙂🙂

That feel when a Zarya bubble saves you from a Tracer bomb

mEkVfqEl.jpg

Reached a season high of 3203 then hit some bumpy roads and ended the night with a win at 3170.

Seagulls finally getting intothe groove with Zarya. Those were 2 good Gravitons

Edit:
Lunatic wasting 6ults
😅😅😅😅😅

Hanzo's are truly the worst.

Every time I lose it's because of a Hanzo who thinks he's good, but actually sucks and refuses to switch even tho the whole team is begging.

1 out of 10 is a good hanzo, rest are truly shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom