• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feel when you steamroll a team so damn hard they resort to triple heals to try to slow you down. (Which failed horribly, as they lost out on one of their DPS)

Tell me again how I'm not trying hard enough?

Exactly how much harder do I have to try?

EDIT: in case it's not obvious those are not all from today, but they are all from the last few weeks.

You shouldn't have double digit deaths with D.Va. Work on keeping your death count down.

Nazo

Y'know I really wish when there's an enemy Phara harassing our team and completely shutting us down that our Soldier or Mcree WOULD SHOOT THE BITCH OUT OF THE GOD DAMN SKY ALREADY.

Seriously, I've seen way too many Soldiers and Mrcree's just whole sale just ignore Phara's for no discernible reason. It's like, that's you're whole god damn job as a hit-scan hero! But no, lets keep shooting (and missing) the Genji on the other side of the map. That'll surely win us the game...

Y'know I really wish when there's an enemy Phara harassing are team and completely shutting us down that our Soldier or Mcree WOULD SHOOT THE BITCH OUT OF THE GOD DAMN SKY ALREADY.

Seriously, I've seen way too many Soldiers and Mrcree's just whole sale just ignore Phara's for no discernible reason. It's like, that's you're whole god damn job as a hit-scan hero! But no, lets keep shooting (and missing) the Genji on the other side of the map. That'll surely win us the game...
Well if they can't hit the Genji, I'm not sure going after the Pharah is going to make any difference.

Y'know I really wish when there's an enemy Phara harassing are team and completely shutting us down that our Soldier or Mcree WOULD SHOOT THE BITCH OUT OF THE GOD DAMN SKY ALREADY.

Yh it's a real problem (at least on console), I've had quite a few games recently where the hit-scan heroes just aren't/can't deal with Pharamercy combo'. If I happen to be Zenyatta I feel I can deal with it fine, but you'd rather the McCree was doing his job properly. I've been practicing McCree in quick play quite a bit recently just so I'm comfortable enough to pick him where needed.

I see Rogue won, they have some seriously skilled dudes.

Gonna get my head right, power down some monsters...and try to brute force my way to platinum.

Maybe I can get the reaper and hog skin along the way...so far I've got Junkenstein and Ana.

Yo Lik, if you're still doing QP, I'll play Zarya to help you get the dragon trophy. I won't be doing comp today though.

I'm also playing wit my little bro, who sucks, so expect a lot of 5v6s lol.

nahlakhai

Yeah. Medals are the default thing used to point the finger at someone else or the team when you lose. Had a guy yesterday claim we were the worst team he ever played with because he at one point had the gold eliminations medal as Zarya. Meanwhile he was shielding none of us and the other team totally ignored him which is how he momentarily had the gold medal.

Jesus Christ can they just start a new season already? Being stuck in 2300 hell with people who don't know how to use teamwork is awful and I can't escape it.

Team forces me to heal on Hollywood Defense. We proceed to get steamrolled so fast that they have 4 minutes left on the clock.....

This is why I hate healing, I had gold with 1 Objective kill and Silver with 2 Eliminations as Zen lol

Damn, 5 Golds with Ana is impressive as hell. Even in QP.

I think the only time I've seen a 5 Gold Ana was when Ster was ranking his alt account from Bronze.

I'm decent at Ana (84% on Overbuff, for whatever that matters. It seems really time-based since my QP Lucio is 99%), but my team was just feeding over and over. We trickled the whole game into the first point on Numbani and nobody wanted to get in voice chat. More of a testament to placement match players than me.

Jeez, game keep giving me Phara skins even I rarely use her, I just want Mercy skin and go home, ranked is pretty bad for playing solo, most of my remaining friends are too high to play with me

LiK

Hooray, thanks to Optimus, finally got Hanzo quad kill. Actually killed 5 guys in there. Only Bastion left. His quad kill is way more annoying for me.

I cannot buy a win. 1 out of every 3 games someone on my team leaves. Then you have diamonds bringing their gold players with them, who of course first pick characters that they are trash with. Its unbelievable.

antitrop

I cannot buy a win. 1 out of every 3 games someone on my team leaves. Then you have diamonds bringing their gold players with them, who of course first pick characters that they are trash with. Its unbelievable.

I have fallen prey to the "Gold queued up with Diamond, Gold contributes absolutely nothing and we lose" trap a few times, too.

I've also had it were the Gold is competent enough and the Diamond clearly carries the game, but it's usually the other.

Laputa_94

My secret is revealed.

I'm actually
Canadian

franklin-stare-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom