• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

komaruR

Getting this Bastion quad seems to be a good bit harder than Hanzo lol. We will get it. Soon.

tried to help but guess me making it 4man getting pit against 6stack.
the key to getting bastion quad is playing attacking on like hanamara b point or watchpoint b point. they need to come out while bastion ult the exit. but to get that you really need a surprise tactic first. like switch to bastion late game. once they see you bastion at the start, they know not to stick together.

LiK

tried to help but guess me making it 4man getting pit against 6stack.
the key to getting bastion quad is playing attacking on like hanamara b point or watchpoint b point. they need to come out while bastion ult the exit. but to get that you really need a surprise tactic first. like switch to bastion late game. once they see you bastion at the start, they know not to stick together.

That's a good tip. I'll try it there in those maps.

komaruR

Yeah their Genji was unreal man. Wow.

Nah it was all cool. Just gotta exit queue so we don't match with them.

Oh nice, I finally get to see Hollywood.

yea i left so you guys wont fight against 6stack.

That's a good tip. I'll try it there in those maps.
gl Lik

theres also another way to do it. almost like boosting. get a friend to make an alt psn, then let him start a game first and you join in mid game and hope for the lobby to stay the same. this way there will be low level in the lobby for you to try get those trophy.

1 win from Top 500 on PS4.....time for the gatekeeper system to kick in and obliterate my SR

Illos....and our team can't deal with a Tracer and Winston. Nice

Thanks for the games Gaffers. That Ana Gibraltar was one of the most fun games I've ever had. Sorry about Anubis, that map is the bane of my existence this season. Point A is cake, point B is a travesty, win rate in that map is probably 10% this season.

LiK

Nah, a Reaper wraith form is also a cock blocker

yea i left so you guys wont fight against 6stack.

gl Lik

theres also another way to do it. almost like boosting. get a friend to make an alt psn, then let him start a game first and you join in mid game and hope for the lobby to stay the same. this way there will be low level in the lobby for you to try get those trophy.

Don't wannna boost yet.

Lemstar

Tell me again how I'm not trying hard enough?

Exactly how much harder do I have to try?

EDIT: in case it's not obvious those are not all from today, but they are all from the last few weeks.
you're not good at the game and you should be trying to improve, not trying to get points

at the level of play you're at, it won't take that much marginal improvement in mechanical skill to see significant results

Did somebody say boosting?

6WZfg43.jpg

Yeah. I'm shameless.

TBF KotH is basically winston's and tracer's playground.

And our team is just folding ridiculously. I was on Reaper and couldn't even contest him because I was constantly getting outnumbered.

1-2 currently...and we lost. The team just couldnt kill, and they forced me into healing where I just got spawn camped by a Junkrat and Tracer

And now a match with 5 top 500s in a premade. I hate this game.

woolley

Has anyone else been getting crashes on PS4? I don't remember ever getting any but I've had three this week alone, maybe it has something to do with the latest patch?

Nah, a Reaper wraith form is also a cock blocker

Don't wannna boost yet.
Yeah I'm not even gonna think about boosting until I get the 50 unlocks one. My highest is like 30 lol.

GGs guys, glad you finally got that Hanzo trophy. Sorry we couldn't get you Bastion, but I didn't expect to get Hanzo the first game, so I'll take it lol. That last game was pretty good too.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
92872qfz3m.jpg

Got my first report for cheating with Hanzo. That Tracer was salty.

Had a godlike hanzo last night too which the enemy team was accusing of hacking.

How do you even create aimbots for someone that relies as much on predictive aiming as hanzo does anyway?

Prelude.

Had a godlike hanzo last night too which the enemy team was accusing of hacking.

How do you even create aimbots for someone that relies as much on predictive aiming as hanzo does anyway?
That's what I asked him, I said he was just being unlucky. I think I headshotted him about 7 times in that match, but again, he's Tracer, it's easy to flickshot when you're that close to me.

Redmoon

4 comp games tonight. 2-2. The losses lacked dps on one, and support on the other vs what the enemy was putting out. Ended 3 points higher than where I started today so I'll take it I guess. Last game was completely one sided (our side), whereas the game before it came down to the wire with both teams being near equal and took everything to beat their cheese defense strat and win.

Such a big change in difficulty for just two games apart. I hate this so much about OW. Never had this in the hundreds of games I played in csgo :/

4 comp games tonight. 2-2. The losses lacked dps on one, and support on the other vs what the enemy was putting out. Ended 3 points higher than where I started today so I'll take it I guess. Last game was completely one sided (our side), whereas the game before it came down to the wire with both teams being near equal and took everything to beat their cheese defense strat and win.

Such a big change in difficulty for just two games apart. I hate this so much about OW. Never had this in the hundreds of games I played in csgo :/
I feel you . I feel the same

Thanks for the games Gaffers. That Ana Gibraltar was one of the most fun games I've ever had. Sorry about Anubis, that map is the bane of my existence this season. Point A is cake, point B is a travesty, win rate in that map is probably 10% this season.

I wish I could have heard the voice chat on the other team during that Gibraltar map.

That poor Roadhog was playing really well but there was just nothing he could do. Chase -> wraith form -> sleep -> plink plink plink, repeat. Throw in a nano ult.

Jellie

Not even legit "We did our best" losses, just straight up garbage teams that can't even get the first point on Attack. Got matched with the same premade that destroyed us, lets see how this plays out
My last win streak ended at 7 too so will probably end up solo vs 6 man or some bs.
Were you solo queue against premade twice?

LiK

Loot boxes continue to be trash or dupes. This is getting silly. Just gimme Roadhog and I'll buy the rest with gold.

My last win streak ended at 7 too so will probably end up solo vs 6 man or some bs.
Were you solo queue against premade twice?

Yup. Only been solo queue lately. Wasn't as annoying at low level, but in high you end up getting placed against roaming teams of top 500s as a group of 6 randoms.

Jellie

Yup. Only been solo queue lately. Wasn't as annoying at low level, but in high you end up getting placed against roaming teams of top 500s as a group of 6 randoms.
As in they all know each other and get put together or they deliberatley cause the game to think they are solo but actually group up. Think I saw the latter on reddit or here a few weeks ago.

As in they all know each other and get put together or they deliberatley cause the game to think they are solo but actually group up. Think I saw the latter on reddit or here a few weeks ago.

Actually partied. But I have seen times where I'll see players on the same team with names that are insanely similar. Or have the same prefixes or whatever.

Pretty sure its a way to cheese for more Rank XP or something

Bad7667

Just had 3 of the most toxic games I've played since launch.

I usually switch heroes when I am doing bad but I was hitting my shots and killing people with Hanzo. I guess I should have switched heroes but honestly I don't see how switching to a different hero just to please one person was going to help us win the game. At the end of the game I had done 30% of our teams damage.

Anyway, the next round the guy picked hanzo first then just afk'd the rest of the match.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah at this point I despise people whining about hanzo more than hanzo players who I really don't mind.

Like fuck off with your bullshit.

Seems like everyone is having shit matches tonight.

Also I'm sorry but I'm 100% on the Hanzo hate bandwagon. Like 90% of the time there is a more useful hero for the team comp, but some idiot decides to stay Hanzo when we desperately need a Reaper or Roadhog or a Healer and fucks up the entire composition.

For every truly good Hanzo I see, there are about 10+ who needed to have picked someone else. And it feels like the Hanzo's are always the one who refuse to swap despite getting begged to, its like most of them are trying to prove they are actually good Hanzos, but just end up falling back into the shitty Hanzo group.

Nazo

Maaan, fuck these stupid loot boxes. I haven't gotten anything good in these fucking things for MONTHS. It took me like a month and a half to get the gold to buy the Baldrich skin for Rein (This was when I was playing the game daily). I haven't gotten a legendary or epic drop in I don't know how long that wasn't a dupe of one I already had or even more rarely gold.

I guess I'm just going to have to just buy loot boxes. Just so I can at least get ONE fucking skin this event. I didn't get a single one in summer games eiither and I've just about had it.

Congratulations Blizzard you've broken me. I'll buy your shitty boxes.

You bunch of scum bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom