• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prelude.

Like any of us play Bastion to know the difference :p
RIP
238bc4f6e13vx8n.jpg

But either way, that skin is not even an E-54 unit.

I'm okay with deleting Junkrat from the game.
^

Seagull streaming right now and hes in q with some korean pros :0.

I think they're from Lunatic Hai cant remember tho.

Edit:
Now hes grouped against a few AFBlue players.
Should be good.

I only remember Bastion is a thing when I walk around the last corner of a payload map and get merc'd.

Or he's on a KotH map and I melt him as Zennyatta because he wasn't paying attention.

Kuro

as a heavy winston player bastion in qp makes me want to pull my hair out. Especially when my team just leaves him be the entire game.

Plesiades

💀 If you still care about the ARG...💀
  • Bastion beeping on Dorado.
  • Beeping translated into Lumerico.mx
  • Calling the Lumérico phone gave a strings of numbers.
  • String of numbers translated into the TAKECONTROL page using an older string.
"Fun" stuff: robots.txt

💀 If you still care about the ARG...💀
  • Bastion beeping on Dorado.
  • Beeping translated into Lumerico.mx
  • Calling the Lumérico phone gave a strings of numbers.
  • String of numbers translated into the TAKECONTROL page using an older string.
"Fun" stuff: robots.txt
Better than a countdown I suppose. I still don't know why solving these hints doesn't give us reveals about her character or something though. Show us a design, a weapon, an ability, anything.

Played against a guy called 'McCreeruinsOW

He started as widow when he died he went Symmetra and then played Hanzo the rest of the game. Don't think it would've mattered because I was on a team with a pretty good 4 stack. And even without voice we were pretty well coordinated. And it was one of 'those' Tracer KOTH games.

But still, I wanted to send him a message saying 'your poor teammates.'

Alucrid

Banned
Did you see the two rage quits in a row? I have not seen a player leaving causing a match to cancel so late like that. In both games he pretty much captured the first point.

No wonder Koreans have really high SR.

haha yeah. the guys he's playing with are really good. that one guy on zarya was crazy.

matmanx1

This game needs a casual mode with 1HL and some better hints/guidelines at how to make a team. Playing with lower elo friends was tragic; nobody knew how to pick a character and the tooltips were leading them into the wrong picks.

Yes, yes, 1000000x yes! The longer I play the more I realize that the base game does a fairly bad job of teaching people more than just the very basics. For the stuff that really matters you have to have someone else teach you or go outside the game to youtube or something.

It really shouldn't be that way.

wiibomb

Yes, yes, 1000000x yes! The longer I play the more I realize that the base game does a fairly bad job of teaching people more than just the very basics. For the stuff that really matters you have to have someone else teach you or go outside the game to youtube or something.

It really shouldn't be that way.

This also happens in Hearthstone... I think this is Blizzard design in general and might be on purpose to let the players figure out however they want to play.

I like the idea, but I don't think Blizz would make it easier.

Veelk

Banned
Hey, the guys over at extra credits are finally doing an episode on Overwatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DynhzEQtog

Good stuff. I think the tension curve explains why I like Overwatch more than other shooters. My complaint about other MP games is that you eventually realize there is no purpose or point to playing the same thing over and over again. But with Overwatch, the emphasis of tension shifts as the match goes on, making each match something fluid. I can't believe I didn't notice it before, really.

Shredderi

Literally everyone I know who plays the game has had a legendary halloween skin by now. I'm about 20 boxes in (by leveling) and nothing. Not even the epics. How is this possible? Just fucking give me a freebie at the end of this blizzard.

Tovarisc

Holy shit mid-Plat in cancerous hole. All people use VOIP for is to shift blame, call teammates names and constant whining about every play they see as bad or sub-bar. No call outs, no strategy or hero suggestion. Just whining and flaming 24/7.

Holy shit mid-Plat in cancerous hole. All people use VOIP for is to shift blame, call teammates names and constant whining about every play they see as bad or sub-bar. No call outs, no strategy or hero suggestion. Just whining and flaming 24/7.

Yeah if someone isn't using chat to be helpful I just mute them.

Same if they just open up with racism or other offensive comments.

You don't need a whole lot over voice chat for it to be effective, but sometimes you don't even get that.

Absolutely no communication during Junkenstein either lol.

Literally everyone I know who plays the game has had a legendary halloween skin by now. I'm about 20 boxes in (by leveling) and nothing. Not even the epics. How is this possible? Just fucking give me a freebie at the end of this blizzard.

I hit level 300 just this morning so I'm going to save up my first 25 loot boxes and open them up all at once to see what I get. Before that happened I was fortunate enough to the get Symmetra Vampire skin.

PatjuhR

I'm getting pretty good with good old Junkrat.

But can't can anywhere near 4 kills with the tire. 6 man on the point? I press triangle and they all gone. In 6 different directions.

Or somebody shoots my fucking tire from I don't know where. I swear, I need a tire killcam

antitrop

I got my Junkrat Quad trophy the lamest way possible. I walked it right up through a Rein shield and got em all. No fancy tricks, just an entire enemy team of ignoramuses.

I'm getting pretty good with good old Junkrat.

But can't can anywhere near 4 kills with the tire. 6 man on the point? I press triangle and they all gone. In 6 different directions.

Or somebody shoots my fucking tire from I don't know where. I swear, I need a tire killcam

Wait for Overtime on a payload map as defense.

They're going to be torn between keeping their overtime going or living.

That, or pair up with a Zarya and watch for you Ult to be charged.

PatjuhR

Thanks, I take any advice.

I've had a few instances where it was a tight game on payload and I had my ult ready. But in those games I'm usually in the payload as well. I still wanna contribute and challenge the objective.

LiK

From above seems the best option for most ults

Also, no need to rush in for the kill. Sometimes you can hold it back and then do a delayed dive into a group.

The sped up animation actually fucks me up now. I'm too used to his normal start-up animation.

Prelude.

They got the login info and found some Lumerico emails. At list this is something, I don't know why they went with the double countdown when they can do some other semi-entertaining stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom