• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

"You can play Sombra right now... on the showfloor!"

oEfYj9U.gif

AngryMoth

Haven't played for a month while I was travelling in china. Since I've come back I've found myself inexplicably maining Ana who I previously had less than an hour on and shunning my old favourites. She's fun as hell though, and has really high carry potential

Plesiades

Yeah. Emotes, Voice Lines, 6v6 All-Bastion in Dorado. Everything.

Is this some 4D chess so Bastion gets more playtime? Soon, Symmetra is going to be involved with a new character.

Kuro

They need to fix the matchmaking. Constantly having games where theres 2 3-man groups that end up on the same team while my team is all solo.

Fucking hell. If Sombra isn't announced in a day, that's just ridiculous. I'm not even *following* this stupid ARG and it's just annoying at this point.

Like WTF Blizzard, why? You're gonna have a countdown that takes weeks just... for some stupid bastion morse code beeps just to keep this stupid game going? FFS.

I-hate-u

LiK

They need to fix the matchmaking. Constantly having games where theres 2 3-man groups that end up on the same team while my team is all solo.

With the amount of people playing the MM is unbearably slow even for QP. I so not love waiting 2-3 minutes for one match.

I like overwatch, but the god damn steam rolling in this game. I rarely ever play a game where both sides are struggling. It's either we're owning or they are. I dunno, it just feels like such a one sided video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom