• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the only way I'm gonna get any good games consistently (not winning games, "good" games) is if I play competitive. I just wish I could find good teams in qp solo queue :(

Alright Overwatch, I forgive you for every shitty loot box I've ever had.

XXIfAwF.jpg

Damn, must be nice to get double legendaries.

In other news, b2b games I get put with a 5 stack, both games on kings row.

Get the payload shoved down our throat on defense...can't even cap on offense.

FML

exYle

One win away from getting Buttchin to diamond and we get fucking Anubis. Always happy to just get out of there with a draw, but diamond will have to wait.

Good games overall we went 3-1-1 and met some cool people, and no toxicity. Which is especially surprising because we were just being our very annoying selves in team chat the whole time.

Oh and Buttchin contesting the payload for two straight minutes in the 'spot' on Route 66 which led to us winning after an extremely mediocre offensive round.

p22Aqax.jpg

It ain't easy being cheesy

Also what's this with 'annoying'?! We're hilarious dude, I would be friends with me

Geneijin

The matchmaking gods weren't on my side tonight, jesus christ. Shit Reinhardts, "Get Mercy!!"ers, gold tiers at high plat being obnoxious, solo healer because we really need that Torbjorn. Fucking hell.
It's why I don't bother with voice chat anymore. Just not worth listening to that throughout the game.

Seems like tonight is national Pharah night. Every one of our losses has been because our team wouldnt focus her.

On the upside, gained 80 SR still.

Lulz, took a break after the 2 losses.
Next game, route 66...they get it home with 3 seconds left.

The 2 stack on my team quits. We barely get out of spawn and almost get it to the checkpoint, then get wiped by like 4 ults.

Lose 32SR...feels good man, thanks Blizz.

So I'm about 79% done with the overwatch trophies and trying to platinum the game I get Route 66 and figure I'll go after the hog wild trophy and I build my super pretty quickly have two guys lined up perfectly for knocking off the map and pop my ult and mei puts a ice wall in front of me 😩

Seriously

Edit:I forgot to mention that it was a friendly mei

kevin1025

Banned
I had Overwatch sitting on my PC for the longest time, playing other junk, and then I fired it up tonight. Just played four matches, and loved every second of it.

Not super productive on the thread as a whole, but just wanted to say I loved my time with it :) Such an incredible game, I'll be throwing my spare time Overwatch's way from here on out.

No idea why I neglected the PC version for so long!!

darklin0

Banned
I had Overwatch sitting on my PC for the longest time, playing other junk, and then I fired it up tonight. Just played four matches, and loved every second of it.

Not super productive on the thread as a whole, but just wanted to say I loved my time with it :) Such an incredible game, I'll be throwing my spare time Overwatch's way from here on out.

RIP, say goodbye to your life.

RIP, say goodbye to your life.

Look forward to reading your rage posts.

I'm just
Serious

komaruR

I noticed, shit seemed super fast. I'd probably be horrible on pc. I'm a console peasant thru and thru.

Let's see how much more SR I can lose.

well, twitch reaction could be trained. if you're already fluid in using kb/m for fps, then it shouldnt be much to get use to the twitchyness lol.

I noticed, shit seemed super fast. I'd probably be horrible on pc. I'm a console peasant thru and thru.

I played on PS4 to level 60 but I can't aim for the life of me on a game pad. Got a new PC, mostly because of Overwatch, and now I can actually play assault classes and snipers.
I also trust the PC version to remain the most "up to date" in the long run.

It was intimidating at first but 17 levels back in I feel the number of times I get stomped and do the stomping is on par with my console experience.

Blizzard

Banned
I FREAKING FINALLY got the Reaper "Waste Not Want Not" achievement. I hardly ever play Reaper, I'm bad at him, and I was convinced I would have to attempt cheesing it with his ult.

I got it legitimately in I think 7 shots, and that was the last offensive achievement I needed.

Apathy

The one thing they need to add and I still can't believe that haven't is a practice comp mode. I hate QP but sometimes that is all I have time for but good damn do I hate stacking. There's enough players that sing that wouldn't be the end of the world and those of is that want comp rules but with no penalty to rank can go there

hesido

Lassiz is playing with an aimbot Tracer

You can clearly tell she's cheating, because she locks on through walls.

https://clips.twitch.tv/lassiz/GlamorousRaccoonTwitchRaid

https://clips.twitch.tv/lassiz/LivelyOysterOMGScoots

https://clips.twitch.tv/lassiz/CarefulLarkShazBotstix

EDIT: Apparently three people in the game are cheating? Including the McCree on his own team... jeez

*playing against :)

Is there a clip of McRee cheater in his own team? Or do they just talk about it?

antitrop

*playing against :)

Is there a clip of McRee cheater in his own team? Or do they just talk about it?

The one on his own team was named MacCree and started off as McCree and later changed to Bastion. He won the game for Lassiz's team and you can see the aimbot POTM a few posts down from that one you quoted.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What if recall works by creating a copy of her from 6 second ago while destroying the present one?

Does Tracer actually exist?

Greddleok

What if recall works by creating a copy of her from 6 second ago while destroying the present one?

Does Tracer actually exist?

Then she wouldn't have a clue that she recalled. I've seen a Tracer run into a room, get shot the shit out of, recall then proceed to run the opposite direction.

That implies that Tracer had a memory of the moment that inspired the recall. If a copy from her 6 seconds ago was created, then she would have no memory and probably run straight back into the room.

duckroll

Tracer's recall works by her going back in time. The reason why only her physical position and form are reverse while time for everyone else continues normally is because the device Winston made for her tethers her back into the progressing timeline. Essentially she is traveling back 6 seconds in time, and then right after that she gets snapped back into 6 seconds later. #OverwatchScience

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Then she wouldn't have a clue that she recalled. I've seen a Tracer run into a room, get shot the shit out of, recall then proceed to run the opposite direction.

That implies that Tracer had a memory of the moment that inspired the recall. If a copy from her 6 seconds ago was created, then she would have no memory and probably run straight back into the room.

Maybe it implants the memory of those 6 second into the clone because the point is to get away from whatever's killing her in those 6 seconds?

Except it's the device that's killing her.

#shyamalan

ramyeon

Matchmaker fucking hates me. I had a bunch of wins and was finally almost back at 2500 but now I've had nothing but losses since last night. I don't usually blame teams but the guys I'm playing with are fucking incompetent there's no other way to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom