• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

I am still missing Witch Mercy. :/
I wish i could get it in the box and then i would be able to buy the rest (3 or 4) with the coins and have them all.

matmanx1

So me and my team lost to six torbs who were on defense. Tips? I assume hero stacking is how you beat dumb setups like that? I did go junkrat which helped some

Ran into one of these the other day. It depends on the map but a 4 stack of Reinhardt with their shields up in a box formation can walk onto the point uncontested. You still need a Lucio for speed and heals and then one dps of your choice, probably McRee to stand in the middle of those Reins and put down the hurt.

This was on Hanamura point A, on another map with more wide open space snipers or flankers might work better.

Tovarisc

yEwl3DN.jpg

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/792395663367602176

Link in tweet; https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20353652

Edit: Old new, and I missed it totally. Leaving it up anyways, but yeah... sorry :(

it's amazing how many peeps think they're good at Genji. Sooooo many waste of space, poop Genji's in comp. smdh

Get a teamwipe with dragonblade once. Think they're great with genji even though the teamwipe was against lowbies or in QP with everyone as widowmaker.

Head into competitive with that mindset and get teamwiped by an enemy genji without a dragonblade. However that 2nd genji now thinks he's the best and the cycle continues.

I hear ya. My hooks always have to be perfect it seems like.

Meanwhile, dude hooks me around the bend, or 2 inches in front or behind me.

Lulz, lag I guess.

Ramirez

Pushing the payload with ease, get to the last leg and Lucio changes to Tracer, why God?

We still won! What an amazingly awful game that was for both sides, lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I freeze everyone on point with blizzard.

*Dva stands far away shooting at them*

Fuck me with some of these weekend players.

MrPanic

*turns on Overwatch
*chooses quick play because of prior knowledge of weekend comp Overwatch matches
*joins a game consisting of 5 junkrats vs 6 tjorbjorns
*turns off Overwatch

:\

Blues1990

yEwl3DN.jpg

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/792395663367602176

Link in tweet; https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20353652

Edit: Old new, and I missed it totally. Leaving it up anyways, but yeah... sorry :(

I didn't know about this, so it's appreciated that you've posted the link. It's interesting to think that since we are helping Sombra hack, this 'news article' sees Sombra as a group of people. Presumably because it seems she is doing more work than one person could do alone. Now, whenever this whole Sombra Collective was a thing they put in to recognize all those that dived into this dumb trail of bread crumbs, or the Sombra Collective was the plan all along. Which means the hero that was leaked as Sombra-- may actually not be her name. And with Symmetra getting some love later in November, & with the way the ARG lore is going, people have pointed out that Vishkar will have a greater importance in the world.

On a related note, Ana, D.Va, Lucio, Symmettra, Zarya, Roadhog, and Junkrat are kinda doing their own thing in the world, with little to no connection to the main Overwatch vs. Talon storyline. D.Va in particular is basically disconnected from everything else. She's not part of Overwatch, she has no background relationships with other characters. Her only place in the lore so far is that she fights Omnics, South Korea is basically on their own to combat said Omnic threat, she enjoys reading Mei's journal and likes Lucio's music.

Azoor

Been thinking about new abilities we might have for future heroes. I think we need another hero that has a shield like Reinhardt, but it should not work exactly Ike Reinhardt's shield. Like maybe a new character could erect a shield like Mei's wall and let last for a predetermined amount of time before disappearing. I Know this may not work, but that's just an idea I had.

Prelude.

Guess the reply before clicking the spoiler.

Someone: "Junkrat completely useless"
Junkrat:
"muh gold medals"

I wish I could switch back the menu music. The halloween theme is getting old. Oh well, not that long to go I guess.
I was absolutely sick of the summer games one, this one's fine.

xaosslug

had the most insanely serendipitous D.Va ult on Lijiang Nightmarket. OK, I boost in and ult, and then right at that moment Zarya ults and we get a team kill. Now, in the aftermath out of boredom I put my spray up on the wall (because I do that during lulls in the fight...), and at the end I get PotG and it looks like it was all on purpose. xD

if the game saved it in the highlights (it hasn't been saving choice highlights, lately T__T), I'll upload it tomorrow. I was rotfl @ the absolute dick vibes.

Redmoon

Blizz stream has better quality than Twitch's, but Twitch's has less of a delay.

Cmon twitch, when are official tourneys going to be allowed higher bitrates than 4000-5000 :<

Fancolors

Hey, Canada, look at the bright side, no matter how bad things are right now you guys are still gonna look better than Brazil in 7 hours.

Sweden is gonna fucking murder my country :(

AngryMoth

Any PS4 EU players fancy grouping up? Seems some of the people I used to play with have fallen off the game recently and I'm getting sick of bad teams...

I've been playing Roadhog more trying to get his "knock two people off with one Whole Hog" trophy and...I'm starting to get good with him? My hook accuracy is slowly rising and the last few games I've been getting gold medals in eliminations. Gotta pick off those squishies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom