• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMoth

Attacking with 1 minute remaining on Numbani and we rolled the entire map in overtime. They had 4 minutes and failed to take A. I'd be so tilted right now if that happened to me lol

Im so done Adam was contesting that payload hiding in that top spot on gas station i remember when that happened to me i get so triggered it lost me the game.

duckroll

Had some good games today. Got the Mei Halloween intro in one of the lootboxes. Got tired of waiting and bought the Witch and Pumpkin skins. My event is done!

iGeodude

Is Blizzard ever going to add bios for the characters in the game or some kind story mode? It kinda sucks having to get character backstories from random videos online.

Blues1990

As a Canadian, I felt embarrassed that the team that represented us had hilariously failed to do anything.

I do feel sorry for the Brazil team, which will probably get slaughtered in the upcoming match.

Just got my first salty message. Our Reinhardt, who was never on the payload, kept spamming "I need healing" over and over. Mostly when I was dead, and as I'd come back he'd die. And he'd fuck around right at spawn with two Junkrats who were camping the spawn instead of going to the payload - and die.

He messaged me afterwards and said "if you play ana, heal - it's not that hard." Thanks buddy - I would have healed you if you had kept me alive and were on the payload at all.

Satch

Banned
i have all of the halloween legendaries, they all dropped in the boxes for me and i never got a duplicate

this is much different from my summer games experience when i played forever in the hopes of getting a nihon genji skin and never got it

Now that I'm comfortable with my rein play I started playing comp and picking rein more. And seriously....people really don't know how to stay behind a rein shield...

Or worst is when we have an Ana and they're nanoboosting the mei...

Prelude.

48 boxes later
screenshot_16-10-29_2g5u4g.jpg
Thanks Kaplan.

It was just the main theme with extra drums. Don't see how you could get sick of it unless you also hate the main theme.

...or you have something against Yoshi.
They're pretty annoying drums, man.

AngryMoth

Kind of hope they have something to announce at Blizcon besides Sombra like a new map or something. Something to get us excited cos Sombra is just more like "yeah, finally"

darklin0

Banned
Just got my first salty message. Our Reinhardt, who was never on the payload, kept spamming "I need healing" over and over. Mostly when I was dead, and as I'd come back he'd die. And he'd fuck around right at spawn with two Junkrats who were camping the spawn instead of going to the payload - and die.

He messaged me afterwards and said "if you play ana, heal - it's not that hard." Thanks buddy - I would have healed you if you had kept me alive and were on the payload at all.

This reminds me of my comp game last night. My team was complaining that I was not using my Nano boost and that is why we were losing. Yet when I kept on saying over mic, I need help against the flankers not one of them turned around thus I ended up dying over and over, unable to use my ult.

Most players don't care about the supports until they themselves die or need hp.

antitrop

Most players don't care about the supports until they themselves die or need hp.

Except when they play support themselves. Whenever I clearly get saved by an astute DPS, I check their profile to see most played characters and more often than not, there's a support up there.

Is anyone else having issues with Blizzard's stream site? The text on the schedule and bracket sites doesn't load for me. The graphics and whatnot seem all to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom