• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodin

Ok, help me out please. The son of a bitch won't drop me the Mercy witch costume, i went up 19 levels since i bought the game last week, it's just not gonna happen and the event is almost over. How many loot boxes do i have to open to get the 3000 coins i need? I currently have a bit less than 500.

Now i'm against micro transactions, but i paid 29€ for the game so i'm willing to pretend just this once that i paid 39€ for it if that ensures that i'll get that awesome costume for my main character (if 11 boxes are enough, not gonna pay more than that).

Ok, help me out please. The son of a bitch won't drop me the Mercy witch costume, i went up 19 levels since i bought the game last week, it's just not gonna happen and the event is almost over. How many loot boxes do i have to open to get the 3000 coins i need? I currently have a bit less than 500.

Now i'm against micro transactions, but i paid 29€ for the game so i'm willing to pretend just this once that i paid 39€ for it if that ensures that i'll get that awesome costume for my main character (if 11 boxes are enough, not gonna pay more than that).
You absolutely won't get 2500 coins in 10 boxes.

You might get the skin with that many, you might not. The odds aren't great.

Gold elims, dmg and healing as mercy....

Team has a reaper, junkrat, genji, ana, WM

And it's freaking Lijiang

Thankfully it was QP but really...how is such a thing possible

hesido

Can we buy the skin after the event? When does the event end?

I swear they have modified the skin drop rate because I got a few at the beginning of the event and then none, not even duplicates of the cheaper skins.

Satch

Banned
Can we buy the skin after the event? When does the event end?

I swear they have modified the skin drop rate because I got a few at the beginning of the event and then none, not even duplicates of the cheaper skins.

it ends on november 1st and no you cant buy skins after that day

rulerk1

So me and my team lost to six torbs who were on defense. Tips? I assume hero stacking is how you beat dumb setups like that? I did go junkrat which helped some

I only got about 800-900 coins out of $20 worth of boxes, that's including a legendary gold drop (500)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Honestly, they need to put out some non-Holiday themed legendaries. And not because of loot boxes or money or whatever. Just because a lot of these will feel really out of place in January like ALL the Halloween skins. Lucio's Summer games skin kind of works outside of the event because it looks like something he might wear regularly. But like I want skins that are just lore based ideas for the characters or 'what ifs' or something that doesn't feel out of place in a month.

Like it's why I'm worried about the Christmas skins because they'll probably suffer from that even more. Reinhardt is the only legendary that wasn't from an event we've gotten. At the very least, Symmetra deserves one with her rework.

So me and my team lost to six torbs who were on defense. Tips? I assume hero stacking is how you beat dumb setups like that? I did go junkrat which helped some

D.Va stack would wreck them. 2 Reins, 2 of Junkrat/Hanzo/Widow, and 2 Pharahs would probably destroy them as well. Widow-stack, Ana-stack. Torb is a horrid stack, really. Almost as bad as a Widow-stack.

Nice. I get it back 82% of the time

9H2kTKP.jpg

Damn that's pretty fuckin good. Naked Dva is kinda beast...them crits melt people.

Damn that's pretty fuckin good. Naked Dva is kinda beast...them crits melt people.
Yea I'm not one of those 'Dva is better without her mech' insane people, but if you can get away from the enemy who destroyed your mech then you can really pump some damage into people from a distance and get it back super quick.

Got my first Zero-Suit D.Va power-up from Ana the other day. Oh my god. I was the avenging angel of heaven, the right hand of God himself. The other team RAN from me. Then it wore off and they focused me down in retribution, but I was something for a few seconds there.

Anyway, TL;DR, I would rather get nano-boosted as Naked D.Va than Meka D.Va.

Got my first Zero-Suit D.Va power-up from Ana the other day. Oh my god. I was the avenging angel of heaven, the right hand of God himself. The other team RAN from me. Then it wore off and they focused me down in retribution, but I was something for a few seconds there.

Anyway, TL;DR, I would rather get nano-boosted as Naked D.Va than Meka D.Va.

Lulz, that shit was prolly hilarious.

So just had a game where I was runnin McCree and the other team had a 2 stack runnin Pharah and Tracer.

Gibraltar was the map, Tracer was bein Tracer, flanking to pick our support. So naturally that's my responsibility, I shut her down twice, then her Pharah buddy starts tag teaming.

I'm the only offense, we have Lucio, Symmetra, Hog, Zarya and Junkrat. They focus me constantly, I can get one or the other but not both. I'm pretty much begging for someone to swap to Soldier for some help.

No one swaps, we lose...and I get the whole team saying...thanks McCree, thanks for not doin you job.

I'm like, the fuck man...if I could of got some help with the Pharah we would have won.

No, shes your responsibility I hear. Lulz, ok fuck all yall, I hope you lose every game you play for the rest of the nite.

Am I suppose to be able to handle both of them? Cuz there was no way that was happening.

So just had a game where I was runnin McCree and the other team had a 2 stack runnin Pharah and Tracer.

Gibraltar was the map, Tracer was bein Tracer, flanking to pick our support. So naturally that's my responsibility, I shut her down twice, then her Pharah buddy starts tag teaming.

I'm the only offense, we have Lucio, Symmetra, Hog, Zarya and Junkrat. They focus me constantly, I can get one or the other but not both. I'm pretty much begging for someone to swap to Soldier for some help.

No one swaps, we lose...and I get the whole team saying...thanks McCree, thanks for not doin you job.

I'm like, the fuck man...if I could of got some help with the Pharah we would have won.

No, shes your responsibility I hear. Lulz, ok fuck all yall, I hope you lose every game you play for the rest of the nite.

Am I suppose to be able to handle both of them? Cuz there was no way that was happening.

no git gud tho

Geneijin

Now imagine being the healer. So many ingrates. I've gotten called a terrible Mercy when I've been getting picked off and holding revives on a failed push people don't want to regroup for.

Love when people blame you for a loss/draw and refuse to believe you weren't in the wrong even if you have footage of it.

Had a "friend" blame me for us drawing in a match we should have won on Anubis Offense. Half our team ran off toward the 2nd point even though we only needed the first, I looped around to kill a D.Va and Zarya who I knew had ults and then got swarmed on the point. Yet somehow I get the blame for fighting in mid despite dying on the point

He's still trying to argue that my singular move cost us the match. Despite our 3 teammates who were halfway across the map for no reason.

komaruR

made a short video of me going semi ham with mccree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBGWz-DLQeE
during the game, the pharah got me when I was a zen, I was like "I had it with the pharah..." switches to mccree then went to town lol.

anyone got any song recommendation? I'm trying to compile a hanzo video. looking for some good music or song to go with it. just wanna make some video from the inspiration of that 400hr mercy montage video lol.

xaosslug

leaving a game should cost more SR than a loss. Peeps don't care. They leave games, take the loss, wait the 10 minutes or whatever and just brush it off their shoulders like it's nothing. Absolute bullshit. -______-

leaving a game should cost more SR than a loss. Peeps don't care. They leave games, take the loss, wait the 10 minutes or whatever and just brush it off their shoulders like it's nothing. Absolute bullshit. -______-

Should be atleast double, and the penalty should be longer.

Its just like those people who'd rather ragequit in the first minute of a match they know is going badly just to fuck over the winning team by cancelling the match they should have rightfully had.

Its just like those people who'd rather ragequit in the first minute of a match they know is going badly just to fuck over the winning team by cancelling the match they should have rightfully had.

The problem is that after their rank goes down, the game will just push them right back to where they were without them needing much effort. In the meantime, they'll be playing with players well below their skill level, making the game just super unfun all around. What they need to do is have harsher bans, including a permanent ban for the season if you leave too many times.

Either that or a jail system. Let them play with all the other leavers while they work off their sentence. Or just leave them there forever. Doesn't really make a difference to me.

xaosslug

just had a match on King's Row where we got a team kill right at the beginning, and someone from the enemy team quit cancelling the match.

xaosslug

i thought it wasn't possible for Zarya to power up to 100 charge w/o shielding both herself and a teammate? I just powered myself up to 100 from shielding myself twice (after cooldown, of course). OMG.

legit gamechanger, for my Zarya play.

i thought it wasn't possible for Zarya to power up to 100 charge w/o shielding both herself and a teammate? I just powered myself up to 100 from shielding myself twice (after cooldown, of course). OMG.

legit gamechanger, for my Zarya play.

I've gotten 100 charge from a single bubble before. Don't know how, but it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom