• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Except when they play support themselves. Whenever I clearly get saved by an astute DPS, I check their profile to see most played characters and more often than not, there's a support up there.

They know the pains of getting killed by the free roaming, back lining Genji. The true heroes of Overwatch.

ohkay

Except when they play support themselves. Whenever I clearly get saved by an astute DPS, I check their profile to see most played characters and more often than not, there's a support up there.
I quietly judge everyone that doesn't have a tank or support in their top 3 most played in competitive

Redmoon

SK just trolling Aus at this point.

tumblr_l9xzj0pGCH1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

Can someone explain to me the thought process behind winning the first point on KOTH, then half the team switching to different characters for the next round, and then we get stomped 3 in a row, never taking the point again, and everybody on your team is switching characters mid-match, sometimes twice or three times during a single point?

Really looking forward to season 3 and hopefully getting to play with competent people at my level? Maybe?

Also hahahaha I had really wanted the Junkenstein skin and I finally got it - two loot boxes in a row. God.

That match ending on that Spray of
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED"

How apt.

Nanoboosting symmetra like 3 times.
SK were just kicking Australia in the dirt.

Blues1990

Wow. This is a fucking massacre. This is great!

Korea is probably the closest thing we have to a heel in this event.

I hope they won't win the tournament. I really want one of the other teams to come out on top. South Korea VS. Sweden is going to be an interesting match.

That last defence on eichenwald with SK was like watching a QP match.

I honestly cant believe Australia couldnt take first point. I dont even think they switch to Zarya who couldve had easy high energy with those bombs

Actually i can believe

Blues1990

man, people be hatin on S. korea

Only because I thought it wasn't cool that the S.Korean team were basically rubbing in their victory in Team Australia's face. That wasn't cool in the slightest.

I wanna see them lose but only after they stomp half of the tounament with troll picks.

So long as what they did was a one-off thing, I'll be fine with whatever team will win the tournament. I was pretty upset that Canada was tossed out like a wet rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom