• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues1990

You must have mistaken me for Whippy.

Bastion
In all seriousness, the problem that I have with Bastion & D.Va's gold gun skins, is that they aren't 100% gold. Soldier 76 with his Golden skin would make the most cosmetic sense, but I can't think much else outside from that combo.

Which skin would work best with Mei's Golden Gun?

xaosslug

was in a group yesterday that wanted to try the 'bayblade' strat... welp. We won.

had the most insanely serendipitous D.Va ult on Lijiang Nightmarket. OK, I boost in and ult, and then right at that moment Zarya ults and we get a team kill. Now, in the aftermath out of boredom I put my spray up on the wall (because I do that during lulls in the fight...), and at the end I get PotG and it looks like it was all on purpose. xD

if the game saved it in the highlights (it hasn't been saving choice highlights, lately T__T), I'll upload it tomorrow. I was rotfl @ the absolute dick vibes.

as promised... xD

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait for season 3 to see if they do other weapon skins.

I don't really like any of the gold weapons other than Zenyetta.

Thewonandonly

Just had a match with a trolling sniper duo who kept shouting over voicechat "nobody cares"

Weekends.
I had 3 people on voice chat say "Let's see who can survive the longest by enemy spawn" then the whole time every round of KOTH they would proceed to hide at the enemy spawn and see who can survive the longest"

Please go to quick play :(

Moonkeis

Came across this horrible player on roadhog bitching about heals when he'd constantly let himself get killed. The guy proceeded to go into toxic mode on the Lucio and I (Ana). I don't usually let these kind of players get to me but after the 3rd game full of trolls last night, I just had enough. Told the idiot he was getting zero heals the rest of the game.

So yeah, Anubis busted my win streak. We had 7:37 to capture point B and couldn't do it.

Meanwhile, we hold the 1st point for all but a minute, then they steamroll us and cap point B in like a minute.

As usual, there were 3 people on my team talking about how they were on horrible a horrible losing streak.

Can't be coincidence how anytime I'm on a 3 or more streak, it ends from being matched with people on losing streaks.

xaosslug

Q: when you are coincidentally matched opposite someone on your FL that you've played with before, do you target them in match? I don't. But, I've noticed that peeps target me when we're matched opposite. :-/

always end up whoopin' dat azz, tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q: when you are coincidentally matched opposite someone on your FL that you've played with before, do you target them in match? I don't. But, I've noticed that peeps target me when we're matched opposite. :-/

always end up whoopin' dat azz, tho. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Lulz, never had that happen before.

But definitely punish them if they're tryin to focus you.

I've only had this happen once, but if that person was by me, I was trying to kill them.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

I go full bore trying to ruin their day.

Gotta show 'em how good you are.

xaosslug

Lulz, never had that happen before.

But definitely punish them if they're tryin to focus you.

I've only had this happen once, but if that person was by me, I was trying to kill them.

I go full bore trying to ruin their day.

Gotta show 'em how good you are.

yeah, I thought I was just imagining things at first, but then I noticed on kill cam they would literally bypass other enemies and run straight for me, even burning an ult in some cases. LOL

xaosslug

How common is beyblade on PS4 since it's harder to play Ana there? It's really really common on PC.

i always see Ana play, but rarely see bayblade. She usually just powers up Rein.

but I have noticed that it's pretty clutch, and needs a lot of planning. We tried to get it off earlier (before the enemy got the 1st point) but Ana died. LOL

xCobalt

Is there still a lot of people on ps4 here? Been looking to play with some people and maybe some competitive too. The PSN community is pretty quiet.

Blues1990

You know... Spamming I need healing the second after taking damage just makes me want to heal you a lot less....

This is especially annoying when I'm playing Lucio. I simply have to stare at their dumb butts and they will be gradually healed, but most of my teammates claim that I'm lying and will continue to spam "I Need Healing!" And they will fail to protect me from the enemy team that is hunting my ass, and I'm begging them to help me. And then they wonder where I went to, and will spam "I Need Healing."

And then that's when I head back to the spawn, switch to Roadhog, and tell them that they can heal themselves!

Jellie

i always see Ana play, but rarely see bayblade. She usually just powers up Rein.

but I have noticed that it's pretty clutch, and needs a lot of planning. We tried to get it off earlier (before the enemy got the 1st point) but Ana died. LOL

Well make use of it before it's gone.

darklin0

Banned

It is hard to pull off sometimes in solo play. Reapers are always way too far to nano boost without getting myself out of position and risk dying.

Skii

How common is beyblade on PS4 since it's harder to play Ana there? It's really really common on PC.

It's still pretty difficult to get a good beyblade going even on PC. You're expecting the Ana to be able to see your flanking position and to have enough awareness and time to hit the nanoboost as the fight erupts. Still can't believe I couldn't capture the one we did together :(

Playing Ana on PC is so much nicer than on PS4, that's for sure.

xaosslug

the Hollywood Halloween makeover really favors defense, now. So many new places for Symm to hide her turrets and for Bastion positioning. Just lost a match, because my team couldn't deal w/ the Bastion tactics. T__T

Well make use of it before it's gone.

It is hard to pull off sometimes in solo play. Reapers are always way too far to nano boost without getting myself out of position and risk dying.

an enemy team tried it, but their Lucio got in the way and they ended up w/ a nanoboosted Lucio, and a Reaper ult that fell flat. xD

Jellie

It's still pretty difficult to get a good beyblade going even on PC. You're expecting the Ana to be able to see your flanking position and to have enough awareness and time to hit the nanoboost as the fight erupts. Still can't believe I couldn't capture the one we did together :(

Playing Ana on PC is so much nicer than on PS4, that's for sure.

Yeah wish we got that clip. Was 5 kills right?
The biggest problem with executing it is oen of them ends up using it without the other. So many times the reaper uses his ult solo when I have my nanoboost. Though if one is communicating it's pretty easy to do the combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom