• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm guilty of knocking peeps outta Blizzard before as well. I get what Hogs Ult is for, I wouldn't mind a bit of a damage boost to it tho.

Liberty4all

Banned
I haven't played Overwatch since June or so. Tonight I fired it up and had a free Halloween loot box. Got the Mercy Witch skin! :)

Edit: just saw post above mine. Holy crap. So I guess legendaries are still as hard to get as I remember. Wasn't sure if I'd just got lucky or not.

Jellie

Gibraltar final point got 5 mins left to push and ana changes to genji. Fail to push. On defence and ana changes to mccree and during the hanger zarya is below, mei is above, widow is sniping and me as Lucio with reinhardt constantly asking for healing, defending the point against a sound barrier and earth shatter. Solo queue on weekends.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ITT tbh
tumblr_oft8c72LEq1qdykt6o1_1280.png

KiraFA37

So I was just going over my comp stats, and I'm pretty sure I should start diversifying my hero pool, on the other hand I'm the perfect comp player because I usually only play Zenyatta support. I've been complemented on my Mercy play a few times now.

So I was just going over my comp stats, and I'm pretty sure I should start diversifying my hero pool, on the other hand I'm the perfect comp player because I usually only play Zenyatta support. I've been complemented on my Mercy play a few times now.

Nonsense...you're doin gods work.

KiraFA37

Today is a bad day for comp. Yesterday I think I won 5-6 matches and lost 2. Today I've lost 3, first one was fairly even, second one we had a symmetra troll and somebody left and the last one the 4-stack that I was grouped up with couldn't kill a damn. Is this my reward for having risen from 2400 to 2600 (now 2500)?

Wimps

Gonna push for EU top 500. And top 100 with Lucio. Gotta say I really love how supportive he can feel. When there's a big team fight going on and your team manages to get the first kill, swap speed boost and GO. You really train wreck the opposing team. But yeah, it all hinges on positioning positioning positioning. I can't stress this enough.

8VfYQyp.png

EDIT: Can we still buy Halloween stuff after 1 Nov?

I really don't get it. What's the point of playing comp if you just wanna dick around?

Like, take that shit to QP...it's not like you have to play comp people.

Sat down for a session, 1st game...the other team has someone quit when we stop them on kings row.

Our turn to attack, everyone on their team leaves but 1, lulz. Easy win, but it's really no fun to win like that. Plus I only got 19SR when we were almost 100sr dogs.

3 gold medals as Lucio...I still fail to understand SR payout.

NeoRaider

Can't believe that i will have to spend 3k coins that i have for Witch Mercy! But i also wanted Ana and Zenyatta, but don't have enough coins.

Not sure should i get Witch Mercy or Ana/Zen/Soldier skins instead... :/

Oh yeah, I just got the witch mercy, last of the Legendaries I needed. 64th loot box opened had it, along with 3 dupes of course.

So that makes 7 of the halloween skins.

AngryMoth

bought 11 loot boxes and got about 25 level ups this month. Got everything except the Reinhardt emote :D. Only had to spend coins on 3 of the epic skins

Gained about 40 levels since the event started. I'm still missing the Reinhardt, Soldier 76, Symettra, Ana and Junkrat skins. I have all the highlight intros and emotes except for the Ana emote. I'm also missing a few voice lines and sprays but I have pretty much everything else. I'm sitting on about 7000 credits so I'm going to buy up whatever I don't get today.

Im only going to buy Genjis highlight intro now and just save up 3000 for the next time genji has a new skin. Im tired of using Carbon Fibre but its the only one i like that makes the gold sword and shurikens stand out

Jellie

Had the most toxic team so far. One guy went torb and the other mercy. We ended up losing the defence with 5 mins left for them. They start arguing/blaming each other saying it's 5vs6 and one of the DPS leaves saying the team is awful. Then he rejoins and goes winston. We manage to get the first point straight away somehow then winston, tracer and genji keep going to B by themselves (not as a group of 3, individually) while me, reinhardt and lucio wait outside for them to group up for his sound barrier. Manage to get it with less than 30 seconds remaining but the other team has 6 minutes now. Somehow we hold for a draw for 6 minutes with such a toxic team.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Im only going to buy Genjis highlight intro now and just save up 3000 for the next time genji has a new skin. Im tired of using Carbon Fibre but its the only one i like that makes the gold sword and shurikens stand out

Genji's summer game skin works pretty well.

Blues1990

Once I unlock Zarya's golden gun (I only have a hundred points to go), I want to hear from you guys what other gold cosmetic I should unlock? Zenyatta feels redundant, & while Torbjorn is a blast to play, I feel unlocking his cosmetic would be a waste, as I only play him in Quick Play.

These are the heroes I use the most (aside from Zarya):

Lucio
Soldier 76
Mei
Pharah

Once I unlock Zarya's golden gun (I only have a hundred points to go), I want to hear from you guys what other gold cosmetic I should unlock? Zenyatta feels redundant, & while Torbjorn is a blast to play, I feel unlocking his cosmetic would be a waste, as I only play him in Quick Play.

These are the heroes I use the most (aside from Zarya):

Lucio
Soldier 76
Mei
Pharah
I think you know what I'm going to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom