• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harryhook on this Mccree

ahh4.png

Blues1990

I was really hoping they'd win against Spain cause there was no way they were gonna beat Sweden.

The big problem with Team Canada, is that they really lack synergy. Most of the teams seem to complement each other, but putting their best DPS as a Tank didn't do them any favors. They did NOT play to their teams strengths.

hesido

Does Overwatch employ server side updates (game balance changes without a client update)? Because I'm assuming 99% of the balance changes are parametric and can be signalled to clients during initial connection..

I don't think I'm playing comp on weekends ever again. Lost over 100 SR points in 4 games, 0-4, and have been paired with people who seem to have no idea what they are doing. Back to under 2500 now.

If I get anywhere near my season high (2584) again, I think I may just stop playing comp entirely - since season 3 will take into account where you finish, right? Not your high? I fought hard to get my Platinum and I'd really like to get the credit for it going into next season.

KiraFA37

I don't think I'm playing comp on weekends ever again. Lost over 100 SR points in 4 games, 0-4, and have been paired with people who seem to have no idea what they are doing. Back to under 2500 now.

If I get anywhere near my season high (2584) again, I think I may just stop playing comp entirely - since season 3 will take into account where you finish, right? Not your high? I fought hard to get my Platinum and I'd really like to get the credit for it going into next season.

You know weekend comp is a strange thing, it has been kind to me this weekend. Yesterday evening I had some great matches with Prelude, then this morning I was thrown in some very bad games, around noon I got some more great games but with Rize and now I won a solo comp match and reached a new high with my SR. I'm pretty sure its always random but around 2500 there is this strange plateau of people.

Also rewards are based on your high so you can fall as low as you want and still get the platinum rewards. Unless you mean during your placements matches then yes, it takes in account your SR from the previous season, I assume it is of where you ended but I'm not sure.

hesido

I climbed this in two days, maybe diamond is possible after all ;_;

Quit if you lose two times in a row or you'll be losing most of what you've gained if you insist during a lose streak, like I did.

That's some hefty gain, congrads.

Btw. the world cup should have its own thread maybe, deservedly so.

Fancolors

Quit if you lose two times in a row or you'll be losing most of what you've gained if you insist during a lose streak, like I did.

That's some hefty gain, congrads.

Btw. the world cup should have its own thread maybe, deservedly so.

Thanks man. Yeah, I avoid getting tilted at all costs, so what I do is always take a break of at least 5 minutes in between matches regardless of their results. If I lose two in a row I either play some QP matches or go play a shmup (sriously, those games are meditation). It's been working so far.

Shadowburn reflecting that Graviton hes just so good with Genji im not 100% sure it was him but he did that against rouge i think as well man hes too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom