• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

rulerk1

solo queing Junk's Revenge is so frustrating. Not even about skill, its people with horrible game knowledge. Blowing ults too fast, not focusing on Mercy, Ana nano boosting Hanzo or Mcrees on purpose or Ana's not knowing Ana's bullets heal (this last one just happened) smh

Anne

Btw NRG dropped Gods and Pookz today.

Picked up Numlocked and Clockwork as replacements.

edit: guess I'm late, but yeah this is not too surprising.

Oh yeah that was posted 1 or 2 pages back.
Still abit weird that numlocked is switching to primary support instead of tank which is what his wikia says he prefers.

exYle

solo queing Junk's Revenge is so frustrating. Not even about skill, its people with horrible game knowledge. Blowing ults too fast, not focusing on Mercy, Ana nano boosting Hanzo or Mcrees on purpose or Ana's not knowing Ana's bullets heal (this last one just happened) smh

Er...who would you nanobooost other than McCree?

Er...who would you nanobooost other than McCree?

You can nanoboost soldier in a pinch to clear especially if you get swamped under Zombadiers, but yeah the flow is typically Boost McCree so he can ult, Sleep the hero target, Hanzo ults and then you Biotic the hero target if it's Roadhog or you biotic yourselves if it's anyone else. Soldier should be on crowd control in the meantime.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

You're doing it on hard? It's a crap shoot. Eventually I found a group through solo queing, and we established a method and finally won.

rulerk1

You can nanoboost soldier in a pinch to clear especially if you get swamped under Zombadiers, but yeah the flow is typically Boost McCree so he can ult, Sleep the hero target, Hanzo ults and then you Biotic the hero target if it's Roadhog or you biotic yourselves if it's anyone else. Soldier should be on crowd control in the meantime.

idk man, Soldier was always more consistent for me. didn't even know his ult can get stronger outside of speed

Geneijin

Yeah, it isn't fun playing a support hero when you have those types of players complaining about every little thing. It's a good thing that I play Competitive Mode with people I know that I can have a good time with, because holy shit, I wouldn't be able to tolerate that douche lord.
The entire reason I don't do voice chat to even listen to advice or call outs anymore.

I still think it's a bad idea to let a few bad apples make people never enter team chat, especially in comp. Like mute someone if they're being a dick, but a lot of us really want to try to play as a team and it blows when you see that a teammate isn't even in voice chat to hear what you're saying, let alone talk themselves.

That's letting the trolls win, and letting the very small minority ruin it for everyone else.

I still think it's a bad idea to let a few bad apples make people never enter team chat, especially in comp. Like mute someone if they're being a dick, but a lot of us really want to try to play as a team and it blows when you see that a teammate isn't even in voice chat to hear what you're saying, let alone talk themselves.

That's letting the trolls win, and letting the very small minority ruin it for everyone else.

I also paid for the game and deserve to not be abused if I don't want to. The option exists for a reason.

Although I also just tend to stay away from competitive, and it solves most of my problems.

I also paid for the game and deserve to not be abused if I don't want to. The option exists for a reason.

Although I also just tend to stay away from competitive, and it solves most of my problems.
I mean yea. You can do whatever you want. I bought the game so if I want to play attack Symmetra in comp and put a teleporter off a cliff, I can. My personal advice would be to not assume the worst about people and mute on a player by player basis instead of never giving yourself a chance to meet any cool people.

Geneijin

I've still had people go out of their way to message me about how shit I am.

I just laugh at those people.
Likewise.

Too many people to mute, the toxicity is that high when it happens more often than not, and I don't need the verbal abuse throughout the match. It's especially cringeworthy when there's a girl on the mic, and there's this guy constantly hitting on her the entire game.

Likewise.

Too many people to mute, the toxicity is that high when it happens more often than not, and I don't need the verbal abuse throughout the match. It's especially cringeworthy when there's a girl on the mic, and there's this guy constantly hitting on her the entire game.
Wow I would be happy if that many people talked in my games.

I mean yea. You can do whatever you want. I bought the game so if I want to play attack Symmetra in comp and put a teleporter off a cliff, I can. My personal advice would be to not assume the worst about people and mute on a player by player basis instead of never giving yourself a chance to meet any cool people.
Too bad muting people is buried under a convoluted mess of menus and options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom