• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit I didn't realize there were exclusive sprays for Junkenstein's Revenge, I only got like 2 of them.

Not sure if I feel like spending the rest of the night trying for them or just saying screw it. I'm already missing the previous Top 500 sprays anyway so its not like I'll ever be 100%

Prelude.

Almost there. I was getting a huge amount of points, not sure why. I went up 136 SR with 5 wins and 2 losses.

x93umu8n.jpg

I was just 4 points from 2900 and then I found an instalocking mess of a team that kept splitting up and going all over the place, so we lost on the first point of Numbani, gg, closed the game.

caesar

Banned
Almost there. I was getting a huge amount of points, not sure why. I went up 136 SR with 5 wins and 2 losses.

I was just 4 points from 2900 and then I found an instalocking mess of a team that kept splitting up and going all over the place, so we lost on the first point of Numbani, gg, closed the game.

Carried!!

jk

Ketch

Spy doesn't work in overwatch because there's only 6 players on a side. Same reason it doesn't work in competitive tf2.

Wasn't as lucky as I was with Summer Games event, ended up spending 6500 coins to finish off what I didn't get (half was for Junkrat skin). So many good skins this event!

Also climbed from 3040 to 3197 on PS4 today. Time to quit while I'm ahead and take a bit of a break til season 3 :)

whelp, blizzard finally got my money..

hadn't spent any money on any loot boxes this whole time.

but I told myself I'd get the 50 boxes on the last day if I didn't get junkenstein....and getting any of the other halloween costumes would just be icing on the cake.

For free, i ended up getting witch twice, roadhogs halloween costume, rein's halloween costume and hanzo's halloween costume.

I bought the 50 boxes...

ended up getting junkenstein, reapers halloween costume, 76's halloween costume, zenyatta's halloween costume, and ana's halloween costume, (along with a mcree legendary skin)......also got like 3 witch mercy duplicates (smh...they only give you fucking 200g for it...WTF)

got pretty much everything i wanted....now my goal is to never spend money on these loot boxes again....i feel so dirty.

ricelord

welp just went and brought a shit ton of halloween skins tonight and got have everyone but 76 and rein skins(dont like theirs) also caved in and got the ifrint skin for zen and his golden weapon.

I got

Reaper skin
Ana skin
Soldier skin
Symmetra skin
and brought the Zenyatta skin.

Not a bad haul. And I brought the D.Va HEPPY HALLOWEEN voice line so nothing else really matters

OMG wut. What is her ability!? Are the omnics that are barely played as is going to be hard countered by Sombra? She looks dope as hell.

Considering that sleep darts work on omnics, and Zenny can get caught in Junkrat's trap, any omnic-oriented ability would just work on everyone.

What if she can summon minions to do her bidding, like mobile sentries? (Leashed to her)

The necromancer never made it into Diablo 3, because she had to get here, to Overwatch.

Nazo

Can some one help me out? I some how muted myself when I left a group on the main menu screen and now it shows myself muted in the left hand corner. I can't for th life of me figure out how to get rid of it.

On PS4 btw.

Thanks.

NimbusD

Ugh.

So my last loot box, that I played one hour over what I wanted to to get, had the roadhog skin!

Fuck yes!

But then I didn't get enough, I bought 11 loot boxes and they were all literal shit. Why did I do that? I got what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom