• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reasoning for that? Only having 1 KotH map in the pool sucks. Is this for the knockout stage too?

I heard the casters mention Nepal being possibly used for a tie-breaker once.
I don't know the reasoning behind the map selection, I don't think Blizzard has released any sort of ruleset beyond the qualifier rounds, which I believe did use all of the maps.

NeoRaider

From official forum:

xNNuaw0.jpg

Lmao, this forum is always so messy. XD

Salarians

It sure is nice going from an awful comp match with nigh useless teammates to two matches in a row with teammates that actually know what they're doing. I even got a POTG. ☺️

After hitting an all time low of 2200 a few weeks ago, I'm almost back to my early season high of 2590. Tough climb but satisfying.

Not sure how USA let them push through 3 times when they had russia against the wall especially that last push. i think that stray pulse bomb beam from seagull woke up the nanoboosted SB Reaper early which let him take down Mesr with the remaining juice.

cyborg009

Banned
sneaky tracer was great.
Not sure how USA let them push through 3 times when they had russia against the wall especially that last push. i think that stray pulse bomb beam from seagull woke up the nanoboosted SB Reaper early which let him take down Mesr with the remaining juice.

Was really lacking in defense stance. no mei was shocking.

Seagull screwed the USA by picking Gods, I get why he did it, but he's strictly DPS and Seagull having to play Zarya is not a full use of his talent. Harbleu would have been a great pick.

Tip for all, don't play Overwatch competitive during the overwatch world cup, in all my comp games I have never experienced this many trolls and quick play level comp games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom