• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
display

Someone helped with the break-in...
Guess that's the treasure Hanzo asks Junkrat about.

Blizzard

Banned
Depends on how bad you consider theft to be.
The origin video says Roadhog is a "remorseless killer", though weirdly he's not wanted for killing, he's wanted for other crimes.

Also, apparently Junkrat is 6'5" and Roadhog is over 7' tall. I didn't realize the entire cast must be giants.

Fancolors

So this confirms Rat/Hog are legit bad guys?

They always seemed like antiheroes.

Well, they are villains, however not big timers like Widow and Reaper who are working with an evil shadowy organization.

So far, the only reason Junkrat is relevant lore-wise is because he is carrying a plot relevant McGuffin everyone is behind, outside that they are small-time criminals compared to the overall conflict of the series. Hog is being paid to protect him.

Also, apparently Junkrat is 6'5" and Roadhog is over 7' tall. I didn't realize the entire cast must be giants.

To be fair, Junkrat is hunched over normally, which is why he looks tiny.

So far, the only reason Junkrat is relevant lore-wise is because he is carrying a plot relevant McGuffin everyone is behind, outside that they are small-time criminals compared to the overall conflict of the series. Hog is being paid to protect him.

At least he has some sort of lore to him. All we know about Zarya and D.Va is that they're members of their respective countries' military.

In-game, he's hunching and due to his peg-leg, he also hobbles and angles his legs, which is why he looks so small. He's basically folded, and if you unfold him, he becomes tall.
290px-Junkrat-Classic.jpg

Were Crusaders abnormally large humans or product of German super-soldier program? Reinhardt is one massive man.

The former. IIRC Reinhardt is/was tall even for a Crusader.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also there's totally lore with zarya and DVa.

Zarya is locked into a love triangle between roadhog/junkrat/mei.

DVa is the apparently everybody's daughter.

What a glitchy day. There was this moment in which i was on the defence on route 66 and after respawning the payload was stuck in the exact spot where it was when i died when, in reality, it was much much further away, as I realised after dying again. Really weird.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I just hope this shit is over with by the time my work ends.

At least I have a chance of testing her out before my vacation.

Some of the lines have capped at 100% :D

EDit:Fuck, the hell does this mean?

Buen trabajo, amigos. No lo hubiera logrado sin su ayuda. En fin, me consiguieron los recursos que necesitaba para mi siguiente golpe – les encantará.

Esperen noticias de mí en los próximos días...

Dasvidanya amigos

Tovarisc

Some of the lines have capped at 100% :D

EDit:Fuck, the hell does this mean?

Buen trabajo, amigos. No lo hubiera logrado sin su ayuda. En fin, me consiguieron los recursos que necesitaba para mi siguiente golpe – les encantará.

Esperen noticias de mí en los próximos días...

Dasvidanya amigos

Good job, folks. I would not have done it without your help. Anyway, I got the resources needed for my next hit - will love.

Wait hear from me in the coming days ...

Dasvidanya friends

Good job, folks. I would not have done it without your help. Anyway, I got the resources needed for my next hit -. Will love
Wait hear from me in the coming days ...

Oh WOW. Hahahahahaha.

Kuro

We should start a petition for Blizzcon attendees to boo them on stage when they try to pull a Sombra hack bullshit announcement.

OK so here's the summary of the entire ARG so far:
* Code in Ana's video, leading to the start of the ARG
* Code in Summer Games video, which was "wait for my next hint"
* Post on the battlenet forums with a countdown, leading to...
* A Moment In Crime, a countdown that went on for several weeks, leading to...
* A note to wait for a few more days, leading to...
* A few ARG bits that revealed some lore about LumeriCo, leading to...
* Wait for November the 1st, leading to...
* A countdown on LumeriCo, leading to...
* Wait for the next few days

What an amazing ride. It really has been countdowns into countdowns into countdowns and almost nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom