• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollipen

No! Everyone said 4pm PST! D: Was trying to get one last lootbox before buying shit.

The official entry in the PlayStation Events section of the PS4's UI says 4PM. That was supposed to be the end. Was trying to earn one more box, and then was going to pick up Ana's skin and emote if I didn't get them. WELP! *cries*

DevilDog

The official entry in the PlayStation Events section of the PS4's UI says 4PM. That was supposed to be the end. Was trying to earn one more box, and then was going to pick up Ana's skin and emote if I didn't get them. WELP! *cries*
image.php
This works.

Inferior mercy avatar

Yep, needed to buy Ana's emote and Mercy's skin for my girlfriend. We can all cry together.

Manoko

I saved 8000 gold to buy everything I wanted after my last game 5 minutes ago.

I'm really, really pissed right now.
It really sucks. :(

I managed to squeeze my one and only match of the Halloween Brawl in before the deadline (I've been away for a few weeks).
Got frick all in the lootbox unfortunately.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Don't worry guys, in 344 days you will have the privilege of buying those items again with another set of additional halloween themed items!

xaosslug

yeah, never trust Blizz time. I'm pretty sure the Summer games was supposed to end at 4pm PST, but it ended earlier as well.

Antiwhippy

yeah, never trust Blizz time. I'm pretty sure the Summer games was supposed to end at 4pm PST, but it ended earlier as well.

So is blizz time the opposite of valve time?

Whatever though. So over halloween already. Only 1 good mei item from it anyway. Bring on wintertime.

NeoRaider

Thank god i got all 4 Legendary skins on time and everything else i wanted/had coins for.

Can we all agree now that Pharah got ugliest skin?? What a disaster.

Blizzard

Banned
I figured oh yeah, despite my failure at getting either 3000 coins or the Mercy skin out of like 30 boxes, at least I can buy a Mei emote and the Ana skin.

Then I joined the ranks of sad people who found it ended an hour early.

Thank god i got all 4 Legendary skins on time and everything else i wanted/had coins for.

Can we all agree now that Pharah got ugliest skin?? What a disaster.
It's all cool and glowy purple. I use it, but I don't have a legendary for her.

Yikes, it looks like Blizzard ended the Halloween event earlier than advertised and folks who waited until the last minute to buy their skins are out of luck.

The event was supposed to last until 4:00pm PT / 7:00pm ET:
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...t-box-seasonal

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...ey_should_let/

Normally my attitude for those waiting until the last minute for anything in life is "well, lesson learned I guess", but this is a little different because of the way holiday loot boxes work. I can completely understand holding off on all skin purchases until making sure to have earned and opened the maximum number of loot boxes before the event ends.

Pooya

all the epics looked ugly and or lazy, actually I think the only skin I'd use in future is the Mercy one. It was a big step down from summer where epic skins looked really nice and actually better than the legendary ones even. I'm not really bothered not getting many boxes this time around. It was meh.

Antiwhippy

all the epics looked ugly and or lazy, actually I think the only skin I'd use in future is the Mercy one. It was a big step down from summer where epic skins looked really nice and actually better than the legendary ones even. I'm not really bothered not getting many boxes this time around. It was meh.

Ghoul ana, ghostrider rein and skullyetta are all awesome.

Croc

Banned
lol, just shows how subjective it all is. Soldier and Pharah are my favorite epic ones and I think Skullyatta is easily the worst one.

MG310

Solo Queue games went off the cliff today.

I think I encountered every Widowmaker Main on PS4. The extra demanding ones too who click on and off Bastion 30 times to let you know who they want you to play as.

It is pretty cool that the old Tracer tail came back into the mix.

Blizz had to tweet this to remind people

twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/status/793558598831869952

This may still be a pretty bad ARG. But at least people can have some fun with it again.

Fancolors

Had a game where the enemy team had a Torb on both attack and defense. The map was Numbani and we won.

Found the same Torb main next match, he was in my team this time, everyone was cool with him or at least didn't seem too worried about it. Surprisingly enough, there was toxicity and we won.

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom