• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

It's insane to that I keep running into people who straight up won't swap under any circumstance whatsoever. This is around the 3000 SR mark. Why play competitive when you don't want to try????? Uggggghhhh. Need more friends who want to group.

How about the people that only have a character pool of only Hanzo, Widowmaker, Bastion, Torbjorn and Symmetra, and won't swap to any other hero despite constant teammates begging? What if I told you that these people exist in like every SR rank?

Yeah, there are a lot of those people.

How about the people that only have a character pool of only Hanzo, Widowmaker, Bastion, Torbjorn and Symmetra, and won't to swap top any other hero despite constant teammates begging? What if I told you that these people exist in like every SR rank?

Yeah, there are a lot of those people.

I refuse to believe anyone is that insane/dedicated.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
*Sees reaper skulking to the backlines at the sides of lijiang control tower*

Sleep darts.

*Continue on the team fight as he sleeps*

Tee hee.

skny

Overwatch animated short playlist on Youtube got updated recently, which might mean we are getting a new short today. Maybe Sombra will be revealed with an animated short?

NeoRaider

Overwatch animated short playlist on Youtube got updated recently, which might mean we are getting a new short today. Maybe Sombra will be revealed with an animated short?

I think that she will have Gameplay video and Origin Story video. Not sure about the animated short tho.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sombra. Another character you'll never get to play because you'll be forced to heal.
Gt+reindhart+introduces+lucio+pepe+the+frog+memes+_8b31fe84495c58ebb1a105df485ebf1b.jpg

Blues1990

DVa continuing to get hp buffs while Bastion gets nothing SMH

I think they should bring his barrier back. I think a weaker frontal barrier is fine, provided that he also had the exposed core, full 360º rotation, AND a slower rotation speed in turret mode.

It wouldn't affect your aiming ability much, but it would make it harder to turn around. Bastion should be really hard to kill from the front but extremely vulnerable if flanked.
Right now, even with the extra armor and barrier removed, Bastion is NOT super squishy from the back. It takes no real effort to swivel back and shoot the Tracer or Genji behind you while simultaneously moving your precious exposed core away from their line of sight.

LiK

Bastion should get a buff to Recon mode. Maybe make his pea shooter more powerful or give him shields in that mode.

NeoRaider

It looks like almost no one from my list is playing the game. :(

During the Halloween Event it was usually around 20-25 ppl playing, now since it ended it's barely 5-6. :/

Playing Mccree

See Reaper on top platform in nepal village slowly making his way to us on point.

Realise high probability of him ulting.

Rest of the team dont realise.

Position myself ready to flashbang

Drops down and ults

I throw flashbang

Lucio boops him out of my flash bang range.

Kills us all

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k

For all we know Sombra's another healer, albeit unlikely.
also ugh that frog meme

Maybe not healer, but a support. She could buff allies ability cooldowns somehow.

Lucio boops him out of my flash bang range.

I've gotten to where I almost hate playing with a Lucio on my team if I'm playing Mei. I've missed out on so many kills because Lucio boops away my frozen target that I was lining up my headshot for.

I've gotten to where I almost hate playing with a Lucio on my team if I'm playing Mei. I've missed out on so many kills because Lucio boops away my frozen target that I was lining up my headshot for.

People say playing Lucio is easy, but there is an art to booping. Gotta know when to boop and when to bop.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
People say playing Lucio is easy, but there is an art to booping. Gotta know when to boop and when to bop.
He's definitely the easiest healer when you are first learning the game, and by looking at the meta, a person who knows the ins and outs of him can be extremely good.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey I've never fucked up anybody's kills.

Probably.

Booping frozen targets is a weird one though. Generally you should have enough time to react, and you really want to save boop to get flankers off you.

Fancolors

Eh, if a target is frozen Lúcio should just shoot at it to build ult faster. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who use boop for damage.

Cappa

Banned
I dont recall ever having this problem... and I havent played anything but Mei in comp these past two weeks.

Blues1990

I just realized that none of the heroes have anything negative to say to D.Va. Yeah, Widow calls her a child, but that doesn't sound much like an insult.

Cappa

Banned
I just realized that none of the heroes have anything negative to say to D.Va. Yeah, Widow calls her a child, but that doesn't sound much like an insult.

Doesnt Tjorborn ask her to lift up her skirt or something lol or I think "peek under that mech"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doesnt Tjorborn ask her to lift up her skirt or something lol or I think "peek under that mech"

Symmetra is the girl that he wants to look under her skirt

which if you've ever ran behind Symmetra as Torbjorn youd know that's not much of a request as much as the natural order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom