• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Banned
lol I didnt know he said something similar to Symmetra to Dva I just read its:

Torbjörn: *laughs* Any chance you'd let me peek under the hood of your mech?
D.Va: Hey! Hands off!

Blues1990

Symmetra is the girl that he wants to look under her skirt

which if you've ever ran behind Symmetra as Torbjorn youd know that's not much of a request as much as the natural order

I honestly wonder if Torb is toying with Symmetra's OCD, or he's just being the diminutive pervert that he is. (Or both, I can't honestly tell.)

Sombra. Another character you'll never get to play because you'll be forced to heal.
Gt+reindhart+introduces+lucio+pepe+the+frog+memes+_8b31fe84495c58ebb1a105df485ebf1b.jpg

i know overwatch is multicultural but could we avoid posting neo-nazi symbols in this thread?
88PBvN3.gif

Cappa

Banned
isnt the origins of Pepe the frog from a really bad comic and it just exploded into some stupid meme that a bunch of idiots turned into racism? This is totally off topic but I never understood how people relate pepe the frog to racism.

Ok I realize why what was posted was bad.... its Pepe the Frog but as Lucio.... yeah not cool lol

isnt the origins of Pepe the frog from a really bad comic and it just exploded into some stupid meme that a bunch of idiots turned into racism? This is totally off topic but I never understood how people relate pepe the frog to racism.

Ok I realize why what was posted was bad.... its Pepe the Frog but as Lucio.... yeah not cool lol
omg i was half joking tbh

basically yes it was co-opted by white supremacists but the original creator tried to reclaim it by making a not racist pepe comic so i think the official stance is that it's only a symbol of white supremacy in certain contexts

where is sombra

Owzers

i'm looking for a few more PS4 friends to compensate for Sombra.

PSN: Owzers

Preferably nice people who are good at the game. Or at least think they are good at the game. Or it's at least possible they are good at the game. Comp voice chat? Hanzo mains?

Cappa

Banned

Preferably nice people who are good at the game. Or at least think they are good at the game. Or it's at least possible they are good at the game. Comp voice chat? Hanzo mains?

Im not nice, and I suck at the game. I yell into the mic. And I main Widowmaker on KOTH maps and Symmetra on Attack always.

Added.

just kidding, im OK at the game and my main is Mei

https://www.overbuff.com/players/psn/XxCappaXx

Nimby

Banned
There's an Overwatch panel today at 4:30 ET. The description says it's going to talk about the latest heroes, maps, game modes, and brawls for Overwatch.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
lol I didnt know he said something similar to Symmetra to Dva I just read its:

Torbjörn: *laughs* Any chance you'd let me peek under the hood of your mech?
D.Va: Hey! Hands off!

Torb also wants to touch mei's little robot.

Torb is a creepy old man.

There's an Overwatch panel today at 4:30 ET. The description says it's going to talk about the latest heroes, maps, game modes, and brawls for Overwatch.

Reddit is saying Blizzard typically reveals the new stuff during the opening ceremony, which is at 11PST/2EST.

So if you're looking for reveals, that would be the time to watch.

Should be tonight around 7 or 8 pm est, especially if Pinku wants to play. We might be doomed to qp shenanigans if pinku can't get their rank up though. Might play a little this afternoon for blizzcon hype.

Nice, around 11pm where I live. QP is cool, I have to practice my Symmetra after all, I'm still not a good enough troll.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Pretty tired of QP just allowing people to stack, kind of wish Blizzard would just put an end to that already.

Chance

I think we might've played together - are you a sick Tracer main?

Pretty tired of QP just allowing people to stack, kind of wish Blizzard would just put an end to that already.

PS4 quickplay has been a nightmare lately. It's the same shit every single game.

At least 1 team stacks 4+ of the same hero for "funsies" until they realize their tactic doesn't work a tall, and then they slowly switch to an actual team for the last 2 minutes of the game.

I've been trying to learn Repear lately, but it's been super hard when the enemy team is

5 Hanzo + 1 Genji
6 Torbs
4 Bastions + 2 Symms
5 Genjis + 1 Zen
4 Tracers + 2 Lucios
5 Symms + 1 Genji

I'm not even exaggerating, these have all been games I've seen in the past 3 days.

Sombra will hack teleporters to allow their team to use them instead of Symmetra's. Bring on the cliff teleporters.

In all seriousness - it would be kind of cool if a new hero had some sort of enemy displacement ability beyond concussion mines and the like. Some sort of trap that if an enemy steps in it, they return to spawn or get teleported to another place on the map.

I think we might've played together - are you a sick Tracer main?

That's most likely Vault.

PS4 quickplay has been a nightmare lately. It's the same shit every single game.

At least 1 team stacks 4+ of the same hero for "funsies" until they realize their tactic doesn't work a tall, and then they slowly switch to an actual team for the last 2 minutes of the game.

I've been trying to learn Repear lately, but it's been super hard when the enemy team is

5 Hanzo + 1 Genji
6 Torbs
4 Bastions + 2 Symms
5 Genjis + 1 Zen
4 Tracers + 2 Lucios
5 Symms + 1 Genji

I'm not even exaggerating, these have all been games I've seen in the past 3 days.

Yeah, I wanted to practice some characters lately, but right now shooting bots on practice range is more useful than doing QP.

I'm trying to use comp for that, it's risky but at least you learn faster with some people that are actually trying.

I've had one good match with Tracer...i'm thinking that's someone else.

I usually play Rein in comp, though lower MMR matches can make that less fun.

I have your back!

Enjoy the nanoboosted Rein while you can, because if the speed nerf sticks, things will never be the same :(

Just had the down 0-2 come back and win on Nepal. We had the worst comp, but my teammates were smart enough to switch up til we found what worked.

Fells fuckin good to be on the winning side of that for once.

Chance

I've had one good match with Tracer...i'm thinking that's someone else.

I usually play Rein in comp, though lower MMR matches can make that less fun.

I'm 100% I've seen you though... This is gonna' drive me nuts...

...maybe you're the one who kept pinning me as soon as Cryo freeze broke on Mei...

Cappa

Banned
Should be tonight around 7 or 8 pm est, especially if Pinku wants to play. We might be doomed to qp shenanigans if pinku can't get their rank up though. Might play a little this afternoon for blizzcon hype.

If you guys need one for your group, Ill be on around that time.

leaf_

Is this kind of thing happening to anyone too?
ONDMq2l.jpg

On ranked... =\

This and playing against the good players I had set the preferred option, really nice starting a match and seeing three preferred on the enemy team and not one on mine =D

Cappa

Banned
From Reddit:

You can follow it on:
https://blizzcon.com/watch
https://www.twitch.tv/blizzard
The Opening Ceremony starts at:
Time Day Timezone City
11am Friday PDT Los Angeles
2pm Friday EDT New York
4pm Friday BRST Rio
6pm/18 Friday GMT London
7pm/19 Friday CET Rome
9pm Friday UTC+03:00 Moscow
3am Saturday JST Tokyo
5am Saturday AEDT Sydney

The Opening Ceremony and the Tournaments are free to watch, but you'll need the ticket to watch other talks.

xaosslug

played w/ a diamond level Zarya that was insanely OP and wrecking all the shit. They had ult up for our first push (what?!), and seemed to have it up during every subsiquent skirmish. It was the most amazing Zarya play I had ever been a part of. Afterwards I checked their stats: they're a master that slipped to diamond, and not even a Zarya main! Zarya was like their 10th most played overall (3rd in S2, behind Genji and Rein), w/ Genji at the top and Widowmaker 2nd.

0_0

and we won. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom