• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzin

the only thing i did in HOTS was play through the tutorial back when it launched. LMAO

I gave an honest go at it, with some friends even, back in the day, and just could not enjoy it. Everything felt weak, not much feedback for what you're accomplishing, actual strategy on every map seemed set in stone, etc.

I haven't looked at the game since I uninstalled it months and months ago, hopefully it's improved so it'll be a little fun farming 15 games out.

She's gunna be broken af at launch I can feel it.

Especially with the reduced ult charge rate... being able to cancel ults right after they start is going to be crazy.

My guess is the EMP cancels ults that are active. So maybe an EMP can stop an already active dragon and graviton.

So instant effect ults are pretty much immune to EMP. Mercy Res, Rein Earthshatter are probably unaffected. Dunno how it'll work against Symmetra teleporters and WM wallhack.

Skii

My guess is the EMP cancels ults that are active. So maybe an EMP can stop an already active dragon and graviton.

So instant effect ults are pretty much immune to EMP. Mercy Res, Rein Earthshatter are probably unaffected. Dunno how it'll work against Symmetra teleporters and WM wallhack.

It could work against Mercy res and Rein Earth shatter. Since Mercy res takes a few seconds to work, it could just cancel if used correctly (I'd love that application) and anyone hit with an Earth shatter could just get up immediately?

Keep in mind hack has what looks like a charge time. Like if Hog just pointed his gun at her, she'd be blown across the map instantly and wouldnt be able to do it.

Yeah, it looks like you have a second or two delay before the hack starts, which is where the camo will come in handy because you'll have to sneak up to use it efficiently.

I mean, her ult will be nullified by sombra's ult, which makes her waaaay worse (Mei). So it's basically going to be a similar cat/mouse as Genji Ult and Zen Ult, waiting for the Sombra Ult to be popped, before anything else is. Also, because most of her abilities don't deal damage/heal, looks like she'll have a long Ult charge time as well.

I don't think Sombra would affect Mei's ult - the EMP destroys barriers/stops enemy abilities. If the Blizzard is already starting up I doubt it'll unfreeze everyone on activation. I guess we'll see though.

To me, though, the hack/EMP looks like it'll stop abilities that are ongoing or have startup. Like I doubt the EMP will just destroy a Rip-Tire or end a Graviton Surge. That would be super OP.

eek5

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20327397

9EESYJ9U9JYT1478131543321.gif

Your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to party up with one or more of your friends and play at least 15 Heroes of the Storm games in Co-op vs. AI, Quick Match, Unranked Draft, or Ranked modes between November 15 and January 4.

Upon doing so, you’ll be handsomely rewarded with sweet in-game loot in both Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm. Better yet, those of you fancy yourselves over-achievers can continue your campaign through the Nexus by completing 30 games to add even more to your growing Heroes of the Storm collections.

genji skin looks dope. need dudes to play hots with ;_;

Blues1990

I'm going to test out the Necromancer on DIII first, but I do want that skin for Genji. Who else will be playing HOTS? 'Cause I want in on that action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom