• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can I get Butcher skin for Roadhog pls

TheButcher.jpg

eek5

Can you throw your teleporter through Sym's portal without using a charge? So many questions! D:

doubt it. you can't throw items through. you can probably toss one in spawn then go through the portal, back to your tp then through the portal again to waste two charges :|

Holy sheeeeeeet, Sombra's passive lets you know when enemy Ults are up too. God damn, that's so strong

I'm guessing we'll see sombra in comp/pro matches a lot just for the call out ability of when people have ults

BaronLundi#2670 for HOTS whatever it is.

I'm also in dire need of friends on US servers to play overwatch with. I'm in Europe but players seem way more toxic over here so I decided to migrate.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lmao can you imagine sticking sombra with a sonic arrow? not detecting her near with one but actually nailing her with one.

They said they've gone back and forth on the beacon being destroyable. I think that'll be a future nerf for her.
Whaaaat the fuck.

That gun of hers better be worse than Mercy's because she sounds OP as fuck.

Stylosa said she seems like she does a lot of damage

Blues1990

Can I get Butcher skin for Roadhog pls

TheButcher.jpg

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. Both Reinhardt and Reaper have references to the Warcraft series with their Lionhardt and Plague Doctor skins, so Roadhog having a skin referencing the Butcher from the Diablo series would be incredibly fitting.

komaruR

lmao can you imagine sticking sombra with a sonic arrow? not detecting her near with one but actually nailing her with one.

They said they've gone back and forth on the beacon being destroyable. I think that'll be a future nerf for her.

Stylosa said she seems like she does a lot of damage

i stuck a sonic on enemy's genji before and he became my mobile radar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom