• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Gotta love it when Hanzo shoots some brown liquid into his pants as you surprise him and then whiffs scatter arrow in your general direction, one hit killing 250HP hero.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
NRG are being real fucking dumb with their spawns though. Why camp up so close to their spawns?

Gotta love it when Hanzo shoots some brown liquid into his pants as you surprise him and then whiffs scatter arrow in your general direction, one hit killing 250HP hero.

I mean is it a whiff or are you just mad that you got hit?

pizzacat

Banned
I told y'all about Ana.
My team doesn't let me play her ;~;

It was last post

Anyone help me with my mic?
It's fine on PS4 but when I use it on PC either the volume is too low so I have to use the mic boost and max the volume just to be audible but then there is loads of static. How can I reduce the static or increase the volume without using a boost? Need it for when I tackle comp/play with other gaffers.
I'm having the same problem, you find anything?

Tovarisc

I mean is it a whiff or are you just mad that you got hit?

Not sure you can even be mad at those panic scatter arrow shots. Shooting in general direction in pure panic, hits some wall and OHK's attacker like nothing from full HP. More amusing than anything else.

zoukka

Not sure you can even be mad at those panic scatter arrow shots. Shooting in general direction in pure panic, hits some wall and OHK's attacker like nothing from full HP. More amusing than anything else.

That's how you are supposed to aim the scatter arrow doe.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Seagull back to Mei on attack.... why not Gengu? :3

Dammit man he should have sticked with Genji for a FAST push.

Kouichi

Ah dammit they got a draw!

Right before I had to go to work :( I was hoping for an NRG win before I left.

Still, really awesome matches.

holysan

Did they make some adjustments to overtime on assault maps? Seems like the time you spend in overtime on the first point gets taken away from the additional time you get to attack the 2nd point.

Tovarisc

That's how you are supposed to aim the scatter arrow doe.

I guess. Still amuses me every time when Hanzo in panic spins around, whiffs scatter at my general direction and OHK's my 200-250HP hero. 95% of scatters can even miss and you are still toast.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm mostly kidding about people better not complaining about attack mei btw.

Because I do it anyway.

Dat boosted lucio. XD

Not even those. Soldier is better for the lower levels. Mccree and tracer have too high of a skill ceiling. No offense meant to you danj, because I'm not great as them either, but for dps learning soldier in the lower ranks is a better bet.

Also he's put in the time, so he probably knows the maps pretty well, meaning Reaper would be an okay choice. It would certainly help his SR, too.

Danj

Just curious, are there actually any GAFfers who are within grouping range of my comp rank and would be interested in trying to group up? Or is everyone 2000+/2500+/3000+ already?

Sn4ke_911

It's so stupid when the casters say "don't go anywhere" like is this an american thing? why would you even say this lol.

Jellie

I'm having the same problem, you find anything?
Nope sorry. If you find a fix lemme know please.

Some guy started insulting me for using Winston cos "Winston is cancerous in quick play" and then said hopes my mum dies 😂
his team told him to stop being salty and reported him and he got all defensive saying he had bad temper lmao

LiK

Just curious, are there actually any GAFfers who are within grouping range of my comp rank and would be interested in trying to group up? Or is everyone 2000+/2500+/3000+ already?

Friend SR range is 1000 so you can still group with some guys here.

Sn4ke_911

can't wait for the handshake

haha nice, good job on the handshake Seagull.

Greddleok

Wait...there's a penalty for leaving QP games?!

I've been ditching those like anything. If someone invites me to a game or a phone call...shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom