• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Wait...there's a penalty for leaving QP games?!

I've been ditching those like anything. If someone invites me to a game or a phone call...shit.

So what happens if you're in a QP match and a group invites you? does that count as a leave?

zoukka

I guess. Still amuses me every time when Hanzo in panic spins around, whiffs scatter at my general direction and OHK's my 200-250HP hero. 95% of scatters can even miss and you are still toast.

But they didn't whiff. You are supposed to shoot scatter at your enemies feet or behind them to reflect the scatter arrows that result in huge damage.

Sn4ke_911

I'm surprised to see so much Winston play in this tournament, especially when there is almost always a Reaper on the teams.

Skii

When the Genji on your team can't deal with a single Bastion so you can't cap the 2nd point in 8 minutes. So good.

finalflame

When the Genji on your team can't deal with a single Bastion so you can't cap the 2nd point in 8 minutes. So good.

Ah yes, the hard choke. Nothing makes me angrier than losing to cheesy opposing team strats that should be easily counterable if the team had a single clue. Instead, everyone refuses to communicate and does the same shit over and over again until you lose the match.

I've started to play DVA more recently and I'm having a blast with her. I usually play Rein/Zarya as tanks but flanking with DVA and harassing people is so satisfying.

Yup- coming face-to-face with a McRee in a hallway, teasing out his stun and fan the hammer into your DM, then blasting him into oblivion just never gets old.
Knocking Hanzos and Widows off their perches. Monkeys who think they have even a remote chance against you one-on-one, bless their little ape hearts. Ulting as a 'Hog hooks your meka into his tightly-clustered team.
Good times.

I have this thing.

Mouse sensitivity is at 15.00. I think I tried different settings but they just felt really weird.

I feel like I'm pretty good with D.va but she is not always the best fit depending which map it is. I have the best luck with her on Nepal.

A fun thing about D.Va at lower SR levels is that you can do long-range chip damage on people (almost no actual damage being done) and they will act like you're boosting at them and panic. Also it'll count as an elim when they go down later. D.Va and Winston are really good at making low SRs lose their nerve.
And yeah, play her everywhere until someone counters you. She's all about knowing what do in each specific situation, and much less about how well you can aim. And that's just putting in the time and learning her.

Sn4ke_911

q2z9o96fxt7zkudyeikedqgkvp.jpg

Casters missed Dva eating Zarya's ult?

When that happens, coupled with the fact that everyone can hear the voice line but not see the graviton, I just hide my head in shame.

Nothing makes me feel like a failure more than whiffing that ult. It's especially worse on Gibraltar and Nepal where I lob it over the point or payload due to the elevation changes.

finalflame

I'm rooting for Method, just because I like rooting for the underdog in most situations. Nothing against C9 and love watching Surefour stream, just hoping Method can pull through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom