• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Sym is awful against Tracer. Felt like a weird pick to me.

It was a desperation pick. I doubt they expected the Tracer, I doubt they really wanted to run Symm but picked into it because they weren't confident in holding that situation.

Symm can work, it's just so unlikely that I dont think it's worth trying at this point.

holysan

It's so retarded how Anas just can keep jumping around and you simply can't kill them. Even in tournament play most dps players don't seem to try going 1v1 against her.

That feel when you're the single player with a five stack against an opposing team of the same grouping and you're on the side that gets absolutely steamrolled.

Anne

Buds sitting there and taunting over and over again is probably the dumbest looking high level thing I've seen.

Envyus really doesnt care if you have a McCree, they'll shove PharMercy down your ass.

I like the balls on this team.

patrice.png

ISOM

Seems like Ana has taken the place of Zen in the meta. You pretty much need her or lose if the other team has an Ana.

antitrop

My favorite thing about the Twitch chat is that whenever anyone whiffs an ult, everyone just spams "NA ULT NA ULT NA ULT", but whenever someone pulls off a good one, everyone just spams "OH HE'S SO GOOD AT PRESSING Q".

antitrop

What else would you say about a nanoboosted reaper?
I just think it's funny that there's no right way to play a game in the eyes of Twitch chat, there's only wrong and more wrong.

The skill in ulting is obviously not in the actual pressing of the button, but in the coordination of the timing.

DevilDog

I just think it's funny that there's no right way to play a game in the eyes of Twitch chat, there's only wrong and more wrong.

The skill in ulting is obviously not in the actual pressing of the button, but in the coordination of the timing.

The coordination of the timing is nothing in front of the skill that should be required at these top comps. Seeing a ton of q's being thrown around frankly isn't fun to play against, or see.

You should see the twitch chat when cs go is on. Nothing like OW. Only bm when they make bad plays and that is basically it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Funnily enough the solution to Ana Nanoboosting people lies in ana herself. So many sleeps just shuts down buds so hard.

Envyus in general has been on fucking point using CCs to shutdown Nanoboost. I'd say there's definitely a skill element in that.

I-hate-u

Another takeaway from the America open besides the drop in Zen play is also how much drop we seen in Genji usage. Tracer is the flanker of choice now.

Yo letdown, my little brother wants to take over and he's not to great, so I'm gonna bail so it doesn't become a problem. Sorry I had to leave so soon.

Skii

Another takeaway from the America open besides the drop in Zen play is also how much drop we seen in Genji usage. Tracer is the flanker of choice now.

It was very obvious that with all his nerfs and a tank centric meta, he had absolutely no chance. He does nothing to tanks even with dragon blade. He's arguably the worst DPS pick in this meta.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It was very obvious that with all his nerfs and a tank centric meta, he had absolutely no chance. He does nothing to tanks even with dragon blade. He's arguably the worst DPS pick in this meta.

Man, soldier really is forgotten isn't he.

I-hate-u

He is not even seeing play in the 2/2/2 vs 2/2/2 comps anymore.

BigDug13

Man, soldier really is forgotten isn't he.

Soldier's benefit of sprint is negated when the teams are so clustered and running speed song. His benefit of heal is negated because of how much constant movement the tournaments have. So everything he can do that McCree can't do is negated and McCree does damage better and has stun.

Watching my little brother play is so hilarious. He picked an attack Symm and put a TP 5 feet in front of he spawn door. This is great lol.

ISOM

You know what's funny. Every time I fall in love with a new hero that I was ambivalent to before they always get nerfed. Happened with Mccree, then Genji. Who's next :(

Soldier isn't a DPS hero, he's stall tactics.

That's what I'm finding out in my pubs. Like you said, he's not good enough in uncoordinated groups.

I need to stop trying to play multiple roles and just go for McCree and blow people away. Save flashbang for when I get flanked and target every Pharah / Mercy I see in my pubs.

PatjuhR

Ffs.

My ps4 disconnected at the start of the game. I could've rejoined if it wasn't just after the start.

Now I frustrated 11 people and I got a loss and I can't play anymore.

Fucking awesome PS4. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom