• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Apathy

The Officer D.Va isn't available until next week, right?

Also I'm a PS4 player - how do I get HOTS rewards?

You either install it on a PC or you can wait some amount of time (no one knows how long) before blizzard implements it as a purchasable option in ow

This genji skin for Zarya is all kinds of awesome.

Hanamura_Zarya_277-1024x780.png

HotS gets all the fancy cosmetics, while OW is stuck with Torb Ironclad tier of shit.

Apathy

This genji skin for Zarya is all kinds of awesome.

HotS gets all the fancy cosmetics, while OW is stuck with Torb Ironclad tier of shit.
Eh, I think all of zarya's hots skins suck. They might be like slightly less shitty than the ones in ow, but by no means are they good.

Supposedly thats what this 2.0 thing is all about... it's supposed to be a bunch of fixes and stuff.

Still boring to me tho.

Until they "fix" the genre its in it won't be engaging for me lol. I just can't stand mobas, they remind me of MMO pvp and RTS games combined with none of the good aspects of either.

komaruR

All I can say is hots sucks but at least this one where you give up some play time, you will get what you wanted compare to giving you more rng lootbox tier bs reward.

I've been putting off buying a new desktop for months but that DVa skin might've done it for me

Blizzard has unlocked the secret to putting PC Gaming on top.

You can do that? I actually thought it was event locked just like Oni skin for genji.

I believe you can only get her in this event.

Jeff Kaplan tweeted out that they will eventually add them to the base Overwatch loot box. Whether or not you'll be able to use gold to get them is something else entirely, but it would be weird if you couldn't.

Alright first 5 games done.

So boring. Although I was playing on my Mac Book. I should also put it on my imac so I don't have to use a track pad. Ugh.

LiK

Week 1 done. Played 2 games with Komaru and finished the rest with Pooh. Next week will be interesting in QP. I'm sure everyone will just be throwing.

I actually liked HotS :/

I actually love the fact there is almost next to none toxicity to be found on any of the matches I have played. Another positive factor is the variety in map dynamics, which makes up for the simplicity of its core gameplay.

jviggy43

Had a guy ranked 26th overall in our group today. Instantly started bragging about being a pro and how he carried his friend into GM. After the first round he didn't even have bronze in elims playing as his "pro level mcree". Guy just joked around about how good he was until we lost, where he apologized and blamed himself for not playing seriously. The other team was pretty bad, that game was a perfect example of why even when youre controlling most of the match a few momentum swings/plays can totally swing the game.

Top Bottom