• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the fight going to start? Its already 4.30am here.

Apparently even though he's being paid $50 million to fight, Manny is allowed to make everyone wait while he watches a basketball game. Heaven forbid he just DVR that shit for later, since, you know, a shitload of people paid $60 to watch his ass.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Hates gays. Cheats on his wife.. Inconsiderate. This is your hero, Floyd haters?

Currently in jail for domestic abuse. This is your hero, Pac hater?

Everyone in this sport is an asshole.

Apparently now Manny is watching the season finale of Game of Thrones.

He just has that
White Watchers
scene on repeat. He might start rereading A Dance With Dragons while stretching, too.

Currently in jail for domestic abuse. This is your hero, Pac hater?

Everyone in this sport is an asshole.

Which is what I always tried to say. I don't like Floyd the person. I don't know Floyd the person. Paq stand were the ones that always brought up Floyd's personal shit "he's racist! He beat up his wife!"

TheNatural

My Member!
Which is what I always tried to say. I don't like Floyd the person. I don't know Floyd the person. Paq stand were the ones that always brought up Floyd's personal shit "he's racist! He beat up his wife!"

I don't like either, I like Mayweather less though, and I won't kiss Floyd's ass and trust his company line as to why that fight won't happen either.

Bu bu bu Floyd says Manny roids! I liek the way he fights! So Floyd's right!

SMH. They're all pieces of shit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
OQ9jG.jpg

Ripclawe

Banned
what would be awesome if Manny comes in and knocks out bradley within 30 seconds in the first round because he wants to watch the press conference

TheNatural

My Member!
I hope the show cuts off middle of the fight, WCW style.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN JOIN US TOMORROW NIGHT ON NITRO FOR THE STUNNING CONCLUSION OF GOLDBERG AND DDP FOR THE WCW TITLE!

lol

Have they even started the ring entrances yet?

Yeesh, I'm glad I'm not working tonight

Boxing PPVs end so much later than UFC events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom