• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I hope the show cuts off middle of the fight, WCW style.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN JOIN US TOMORROW NIGHT ON NITRO FOR THE STUNNING CONCLUSION OF GOLDBERG AND DDP FOR THE WCW TITLE!

04.jpg

"WILL MANNY MAKE IT TO THE ARENA BEFORE THE FANS FALL ASLEEP?!

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON THUNDER!"

Watching now. I love Manny as a fighter, but all the BS he does, I want to see Bradley knock him out.

Me too. I hope Bradley puts Manny to sleep before I fall asleep myself. Feckin' 4:45am here in the UK.

To be fair Steve Bunce and Ricky Hatton are doing a decent job filling here on Primetime (UK).

Dr.Acula

Banned
OMG. Michael Buffer. I forgot about him. Has a dark horse brother ever overtaken his talented brother so spectacularly in any other field?

TheNatural

My Member!
Seriously it's 11:52 EST AM

PPV timeslots go 3 hours 10-1 EST

3 minutes per round times 12 = 36, plus one minute breaks, = 48 minutes

If this goes full decision, it could be very close to the PPV timeslot cutoff. A low blow foul or something to delay it could put it over and cut the show off before the fight is over.

DMczaf

Would anyone be surprised right now if Manny came out and said "I don't feel like fighting tonight. Let's do this next week."

th3dude

If this goes full decision, it could be very close to the PPV timeslot cutoff. A low blow foul or something to delay it could put it over and cut the show off before the fight is over.

Wait. that can happen? They better not cut off my 65 dollar feed.

Baby Milo

Arum's rage would be priceless

TheNatural

My Member!
Wait. that can happen? They better not cut off my 65 dollar feed.

It happened in WCW before a decade plus ago. I don't know how boxing rules apply but they go off the air after 3 hours. If you fuck up, the PPV providers don't change that shit, it's a hard slot.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm rooting for the good guy, go Bradley!!!!!!!

Dr.Acula

Banned
timothy-bradley-1024x733.jpg

“I’m putting that money away, man. I aint buying nothing. I got everything I need. I’m not buying anything. Me and my wife, we’re going to put that money away so I don’t ever have to come back to this game. Once I leave it, I aint never got to come back ever again.”

This guy seems pretty sharp. I don't follow boxing, he's not been to jail for spousal abuse, or running any weird gameshows in the Philippines is he?

I hope the show cuts off middle of the fight, WCW style.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN JOIN US TOMORROW NIGHT ON NITRO FOR THE STUNNING CONCLUSION OF GOLDBERG AND DDP FOR THE WCW TITLE!

04.jpg

"WILL MANNY MAKE IT TO THE ARENA BEFORE THE FANS FALL ASLEEP?!

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON THUNDER!"

WHO IS IN THE LIMO?!

AND WHO THE HELL IS DRIVING THAT DAMN HUMMER??!?

hummer.jpg

I love you guys. :)

Also, wonder if they have this on in prison. Hmmm.

ShogunX

My god this shit is drawn out. Just get in the ring and let's see some boxing.

Basketball games, Running machines, Prayers, Anthems, Ring walks and now fucking introductions.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom