• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather to face Andre Berto on September 12th at MGM Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Really is. I'd love to see one fucking Mayweather fight that wasn't punch punch clinch. It never fails. They spend more time in the clinch then actually fucking boxing.

You should only be allowed so many clinches in a round, if you go over it costs you a point

TheStruggler

Floyd's goddamn slow and sluggish. Clinching: The Fight. Not that he's losing this goddamn clown show of a fight. Bayliss is showing more life in the ring, than the two fighters.
sluggish probably because he couldnt have his IV drip

ElRenoRaven

its just annoying to watch a mayweather fight, does he counter punch yes, however one punch from the opponent he clinches to stop your momentum, such a bitch fighter

He really is. That's one reason I do hope he really does retire. Course we all know he won't sadly.

giphy.gif

smug mayweather

TheStruggler

you dont need to worry about mayweathers counter you need to worry about the clinch, you have to get close but to close he will hug you

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I just found out that this fight excited and the thread only has 4 pages, I assume no one gives a fuck about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom