• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzati

Banned
it means Bob Arum will only put Manny up against guys who are over the hill and/or who's styles are taylor made for Manny to look good against. The only exception to this in the last few years is JMM and that probably scared tens hit out of Arum so he's not letting it happen again (and thus, won't let Manny anywhere near Floyd until he's milked this cow dry)

Before anyone takes what Scooter says as truth, remember, this guy believes Manny Pacquiao is juicing despite any evidence.

Dr.Acula

Banned
untitled-11fm99k.gif

Brutal.

Before anyone takes what Scooter says as truth, remember, this guy believes Manny Pacquiao is juicing despite any evidence.

I have never said that. I don't know if he is, just like you din't know if he isn't. It wouldn't exactly surprise me to hear that ANY boxer is juicing. I have also said that the "mega-fight" won't happen because BOTH sides have their heads too far up their asses.

Buzzati

Banned
I have never said that. I don't know if he is, just like you din't know if he isn't. It wouldn't exactly surprise me to hear that ANY boxer is juicing. I have also said that the "mega-fight" won't happen because BOTH sides have their heads too far up their asses.

If you didn't, then I have you confused with another poster who was absolutely certain about it. And if that's the case, then I'm sorry for the mistake.

If you didn't, then I have you confused with another poster who was absolutely certain about it. And if that's the case, then I'm sorry for the mistake.

No it was probably me I talk a lot of shit about Manny but i've never said I believe 100% that he's juicing. I find a lot of his shit shady, but I don't know.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Why is this trainer keep reminding him of his foot? You keep telling him to forget about it, but you keep reminding him about it.

So Bradley & Co. already putting excuses about a broken foot? Where? He's running from Manny just fine with both feet.

Hurt his foot in round 1 or 2. He was visibly limping after that. Don't know if it's broken but Bradley's not the type of dude that would make an excuse I don't think. Not that it would matter.

edit: There's the replay. Clearly he twisted his ankle like a mother fucker. Like I said, not that it would make a difference but he's not BSing.

TheNatural

My Member!
Dunno what makes Pacquiao or Floyd better than GSP at this point. Decision fests when they're clearly better than their opponents, but that's boxing nowadays. 99% decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom