• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley |OT| Hope OR Hype? June 9th 9:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
When is the last time a "big" fight had a knockdown let a lone a knockout?

Floyd "beat" Ortiz by KO when he put his arms down to apologize for the headbutt. Before that? No fucking clue. You have to go back to Ricky Hatton fights who has the defense of the Polish Army during WWII to find a KO.

Dr.Acula

Banned
fight.gif

Brinbe

Well, that was decisive. Hoped for a KO, but whatever.

Glad to see a return to form for Manny and plz God let us finally get a PBF/Pac fight.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Can Mayweather's and Pacquiao's camps just stop this fucking stupid squabbling and have this fight so this sport can die already?

Hurt his foot in round 1 or 2. He was visibly limping after that. Don't know if it's broken but Bradley's not the type of dude that would make an excuse I don't think. Not that it would matter.

edit: There's the replay. Clearly he twisted his ankle like a mother fucker. Like I said, not that it would make a difference but he's not BSing.

It's still not broken?

Anywho, it's sad when a toe-to-toe fighter is running the whole way thru. We all know who won this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom