• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star |OT| Delicious Flat Characters

How do you open all of these doors in each level? I just beat World 1 but I haven't been able to open any of them.

Don't worry about them, you get to buy Door Stickers in 3-6, and you only really need 1 of those in order to progress, and that's for use in the same level that you buy the door.

Roto13

Alright, so I beat the last boss, put all of the battle stickers in the museum, opened all of the secret doors, got all of the HP Up Hearts, and all I have left to do is collect four things. I don't know where they are, but here's where they fit in the museum:

1st floor, left door, on the right end, right of the faucet.

2nd floor, middle door, second from the left, between the car battery and the watch battery.

3rd floor, left door, on the right end, right of the sponge.

4th floor, left door, third from the left, between the cake and the goat.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing and where to look for them? Because I have no clue. If they're in your museum, it'll say where to find them right in the description. At least the name of the level.

Alright, so I beat the last boss, put all of the battle stickers in the museum, opened all of the secret doors, got all of the HP Up Hearts, and all I have left to do is collect four things. I don't know where they are, but here's where they fit in the museum:

2nd floor, middle door, second from the left, between the car battery and the watch battery.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing and where to look for them? Because I have no clue. If they're in your museum, it'll say where to find them right in the description. At least the name of the level.

Well I have a list of things to find but to be Specific (changes over to completed save file)

1st one is Watering Can, in the Enigmansion (look where you switched the walls around)
2nd is D-Cell Battery found in Chomp Ruins. It's behind a wall that you need to hammer. It's on the left side of where you engage the Chain Chomp. Either jump down from there, or go through the door where you went to get the scrap piece.

3rd is Powder Puff. This is one of those stickers that's well hidden. To the right of the level exit, there's two rooms with rafflesias with a secret. For the first one, go behind it and go right to find a hidden entrance. For the second one, go on the second level and jump behind the bushes and go left.

4th is the Turkey on Rugged Road. On the first screen, jump into the small area with the ? Block and go left.

Soloist

Neo Member

Watering can
- 4-3 inside the room where you had to swap the walls on the bookshelves.

D-cell battery
- 5-4 forgot the exact location but there's a loose panel you hammer

Powder Puff
- 5-1 room with the eaten shy guy jump behind the bush to the left of the flower on the elevated land

Turkey
- 5-5 hidden cave on the left side of the small hole in the first room

list of locations

Roto13

Well I have a list of things to find but to be Specific (changes over to completed save file)

1st one is Watering Can, in the Enigmansion (look where you switched the walls around)
2nd is D-Cell Battery found in Chomp Ruins. It's behind a wall that you need to hammer. It's on the left side of where you engage the Chain Chomp. Either jump down from there, or go through the door where you went to get the scrap piece.

3rd is Powder Puff. This is one of those stickers that's well hidden. To the right of the level exit, there's two rooms with rafflesias with a secret. For the first one, go behind it and go right to find a hidden entrance. For the second one, go on the second level and jump behind the bushes and go left.

4th is the Turkey on Rugged Road. On the first screen, jump into the small area with the ? Block and go left.
Watering can
- 4-3 inside the room where you had to swap the walls on the bookshelves.

D-cell battery
- 5-4 forgot the exact location but there's a loose panel you hammer

Powder Puff
- 5-1 room with the eaten shy guy jump behind the bush to the left of the flower on the elevated land

Turkey
- 5-5 hidden cave on the left side of the small hole in the first room

list of locations

Thank you both. Now I'm all done. :p I could go for those achievement banners on the right side but those would basically be a matter of grinding so who cares.

Any idea how long the game is? Thinking about buying it but not if its short.

It took me about 25 hours to get to the last boss.

I'm having a bit of mixed feelings. On one hand, it's fairly unique. On the other hand, it plays it safe way too much. On yet another hand, it moves at a brisk pace. On the other hand, basic battles are boring, causing them to drag on the pace. On even another, the puzzles are nice; but on a last hand, their greater focus on puzzles has led to a lack of good dialogue, thanks to partners being eliminated (and therefore long stretches of time without any dialogue), and the only person you can talk to on a whim is a hint character, so as an HC gamer you try and avoid doing that.

Setting up World 4's boss to be my first one is a long trek no doubt.

Have to do most of World 1 and 3 to make it possible. Don't think World 5 will be as bad if Shaved Ice works on the volcano as well.

Basically 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4 or 1-5 (preferably 1-5 for poison shrooms, or 1-4 for the HP Up, which might be the better choice since you'll get a poison shroom in 1-6), 1-6 up until the trumpet then leave, 2-1, 2-2 for the Light Bulb, 3-1 to 3-10 to get the Radiator and the Secret Door for the Fishing Hook, and then the harbor to be able to travel to world 4 and 5. I don't know if Shaved Ice can be used as an alternative for the Volcano puzzle.

But if it is, the Harbor must be reached for the vacuum, 2-3 and 2-4 are needed to get the Shaved Ice, and 3-7 to 3-10 can be removed from the process.

Hoping I get good items in stores to make this possible or I need to scavenge.

I'm actually stuck in this game. The last level I went to was 3-4. I can't find the
poison mushroom sticker that I need to open the door in 2-1

I'm actually stuck in this game. The last level I went to was 3-4. I can't find the
poison mushroom sticker that I need to open the door in 2-1

You can find a Poison Mushroom sticker in the level with the Boss Goomba. I don't remember what numbered level that is.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Bafflewood Question, Part 2...

The Wiggler from 3-10 ran here, but I've looked and looked, and can't find where it's gone.

I bought it for 2 coins.... in 1-5.

Master of Haggling.

And Shaved Ice does work like I expected. Maybe I should take on World 5 first. Just need me a goat.

Watch Da Birdie

World 5 puzzle spoilers:
Oh shit, you can use the goat to eat the trash? I used a vacuum.

I thought it'd be the vacuum as well, but then I remembered you find the vacuum in a Secret Door...and it seems that all the Secret Door Things are optional and aren't required for plot-related quests.

Watch Da Birdie

With Kajal Argawal. Let me be your friend. I kid, but she is an actress from telugu/tamil cinema.

Wow, haha, never-mind. The resemblance is uncanny, and the girl I knew went into modeling iirc so I thought perhaps she'd hit it big enough to make it to a GAF avatar. :p

My opinion of the game has taken a bit of a nosedive, as I find the level design of the majority of stages in world 4 and 5 to be gimmicky and lame compared to the first 3 worlds.
Rollercoaster! Chairlift! Raft! Bleh. At least the ghost house was cool.

I'm stuck.....again :p

It's the part where I have to go to drybake dessert and jump in the sand between two striped cacti. I did that but I died. The toad stated that the cacti wasn't striped so I thought it was in another area of the level but couldn't find any striped cacti in that level.

antispin

So
Big cheep cheep blows up taking me with it. Whats the deal here? Fish hook after it's in water plus spije helmet after it's out.

So
Big cheep cheep blows up taking me with it. Whats the deal here? Fish hook after it's in water plus spije helmet after it's out.

Shield and make sure you have more than 40 HP before using the spike helmet.

It's the part where I have to go to drybake dessert and jump in the sand between two striped cacti. I did that but I died. The toad stated that the cacti wasn't striped so I thought it was in another area of the level but couldn't find any striped cacti in that level.

There's a hill area where sand constantly moves on a slope, and you have to jump continuiously. At the top of that hill, travel towards the screen and jump over the rocks.

antispin

Shield and make sure you have more than 40 HP before using the spike helmet.

There's a hill area where sand constantly moves on a slope, and you have to jump continuiously. At the top of that hill, travel towards the screen and jump over the rocks.

Shield how? Press A as it lands? Tried that. I got 45HP plus the giant 1up

Top Bottom