• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton - Horse accident or smacked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siege

Banned
HILTON_SINIAKI1_003.jpg

HILTON_SINIAKI1_005.jpg

HILTON_SINIAKI1_008.jpg

HILTON_SINIAKI1_017.jpg

I read she was in a horse accident during the filming of her show, but those look like hand impressions on her arms. What do you think?

Yeah, those definitely look like bruises from getting the shit wrung out of her arms. Busted lip, slap on the side of the face... that ain't no horse accident.

Ripclawe

Banned
if it was a celeb fight, we would start hearing about it tomorrow. Maybe shannon dohrety(sp?) finally got to her.

ShadowRed

Banned
That story is so much BS. The hourse accident happened a month ago and the show that it happened on aired a couple weeks after that. these marks are new as of last week. She should have used the old tried and true excuse, "I walked into the door."

Vormund

Yeah they look like grip marks... the bruises go around the arm

What were the supposed details of her horse accident?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Didn't that accident happen awhile ago when she was filming The Simple Life 2? So why aren't we seeing this until now? I just dont get this story...I think she just likes it rough.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
According to the wonderful Ny Daily News she said Nick Carter beat her :|

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
All ny papers cover all this celeb shit.

Despite how annoying she is,if he did that and it looks like someone hurt her....someone should beat the living shit out of that hack singer.

Pimpwerx

That's why you don't fuck with the Backstreet Boyzzz, bitches. And Paris Hilton has her makeup permanently set to crack whore, it seems. The only thing hot about this overhyped skank is her bank account....which gives me wood just thinking about it. LOL! PEACE.

Matrix

She's still a female and in my book no matter how annoying the girl is,you never lay a hand on her like that...some of you scare me.

Wow... it's not sad enough that his baby brother gets more tail than he ever will, now he has be beat on the only female celebrity that will give him the time of day.

Socreges

Banned
The magazine quoted a friend of Hilton saying: "Nick was very jealous of Paris and her career. He'd get mad at all the attention she got."
...she has a career?

Anyway, Paris Hilton is a nothing, but I still hope Nick Carter gets his ass kicked.

belgurdo

Banned
Some of the responses in this thread are sickening. She deserves to be beaten because she's "annoying" (based on what you see on largely scripted television shows?) Honestly now.

siege

Banned
I think she's kinda pretty. Not her fault she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and acts like a spoiled bitch. :D

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Entertainment Tonight had better pictures. You could clearly see a hand print around her arm. If I had to guess, I'd say Nick Carter did it, considering their break up around the same time and all.

OmniGamer

As skinny as she is, how can ANY physical contact not bruise her? I wouldn't be surprised if falling raindrops bruised her(her melted her away, or turn her into swiss cheese, etc)

Socreges said:
...she has a career?

Anyway, Paris Hilton is a nothing, but I still hope Nick Carter gets his ass kicked.

He's had his ass beat before, and by a girl no less. He dated that singer Willa Ford and she beat the crap out of him. It's how she got famous.

Fusebox

Banned
Meier said:
Good god that girl she is with weighs about 48 pounds.

Thats her sister Nicky, shes looks terrific as a brunette.:)

Btw, I'd also like to know what phone or camera that she has in that pic.

And urgh to some of the things some brainless turds have written in this thread.

karasu

if you were really beaten senseless by your boyfriend would you actually wear little ass tank tops to show off your bruises?

Fusebox

Banned
karasu said:
if you were really beaten senseless by your boyfriend would you actually wear little ass tank tops to show off your bruises?

No she should cover them in shame. She shouldn't tell anybody about it either.

So how's things in the 1800s anyway?

I can't believe nobody has busted out the 'ol "what do you tell a woman with two black eyes" comments.

And I find it interesting that Belgardo has a problem with people joking about a woman getting beat, but has no problem making fun of a dead videogame designer - I don't have a problem with either of those things, really, but at least be consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom