• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Payday this Week: Whad'joo Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motch

Here goes:

Blind Melon: Letters from a Porcupine (DVD)
blindmelon-letters.jpg

New Matt Good (CD)
B000294TVK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Intermediate Blues Guitar (Book)
AP-4480.GIF

and my weekly dose of political influence:
Conspiracy to Murder: The Rwanda Genocide and the International Community (Book)
1859845886.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How about yours??

MIMIC

Banned
After I finally see "Spider-Man 2" tomorrow, I'm heading to the mall and I'll also buy some new earbuds for my iPod (they broke after I accidentally, but REPEATEDLY, slammed them in my glove compartment, not knowing they were in the way. After 15 unsuccessful attempts at slamming it shut, I decided to investigate, finding one earbud totally destroyed
laugh.gif
).

Falch

I just ordered the following books: 2001 A Space Odyssey, 2010 Odyssey 2, Star Wars Trilogy, Time and Space (both by Stephen Baxter).

And I finally got around buying:
jpark_top.gif

darscot

Speaking of payday. Been thinking of picking up a DVD or two. Whats new? Or what special editions would you recomend?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
My first paycheck at my new job, and I got a suprisingly robust 2 grand DD'd to my account today. Wow.

Picking up a couple of ebayed Legend of Zelda figurines (23 of 'em) and Mario Golf GBA.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You ready for this? It's exciting.....

Diapers

Groceries

Mortgage

Car payments

Ect....

You get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom