• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ok this is now a meme:
r5RCE.png

Mihos

Gold Member
I just wanted to apologize for the way our emails progressed I didn’t know how big your site was and I really didn’t believe you ran Pax

Pro Tip, from a nobody: If you want to work in marketing for game industry, you should really know who the players are.

And when Geico chimes in... you have really screwed up...

*Reads link*

ROFLMAO. I can't stop laughing. That's too hilarious.

The best part is that his entire "apology" is about how he regrets having been rude to an "important" person...not that he did anything wrong.
"I didn't realize you ran pax",
not
"I shouldn't have been such an asshole."

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
It's all fun and games until someone jumps out the tenth floor window.

The best part is that his entire "apology" is about how he regrets having been rude to an "important" person...not that he did anything wrong.
not

And to the customer: "i underestimated you"

Just an all around asshole, and unbelievably dumb and naive at it.

Saw that Geico piece earlier this morning but I did not put 2+2 together because I did not know at the time what it was about, but now its even MORE HILARIOUS :D.

Mike M

Nick N
Legitimately hoping Paul doesn't do anything rash, he doesn't seem like the most stable guy in the world and his entire life unraveled today...

Yeah that apology is not amounting to anything.

Dude is an utter dick, and is a terrible representative for his company.

When his whole reply to a question is simply a date you know you're in trouble.

GOD PLEASE HAVE THE CAMERA'S on at the PA office today SERIOUSLY this could be the best PATV ep yet (and their have been some amazing ones where I have cried because it was soooo good).
Damm I hope really really hope that they are there today dammmmmmmmmmmm.

That would be so great.

I want to see Jerry's face when Mike is starting in on the "I am burning this whole fucking thing to the ground" bit. That had to be a moment worth viewing.

stufte

wow! he's now threatening credit card fraud against customers on twitter:

"oceanstretagy Paul
yeah keep shitting on me kids, remember I have your CC info from orders. Let's see how tough you are after some nigerians get em. #War"

not

Pretty much..
He was so high in the sky that he did paid NOT attention where he was.
That he was important doesnt matter.He shoyld treat his customers the same way regardless of origin while mailing

"oceanstretagy Paul
yeah keep shitting on me kids, remember I have your CC info from orders. Let's see how tough you are after some nigerians get em. #War"

Another fake... Good though.

ElRenoRaven

"oceanstretagy Paul

That's another fake.

ryan13ts

I'm amazed that anyone could be such a huge douche. At least this story has a positive side, in the bully is getting his ass served all across the internet. I'm sure he wasn't expecting that when he was acting like God of the video game industry in those e-mails. I love it.

"oceanstretagy Paul

So there are 4 fake accounts now? Internet, you so crazy

Venfayth

"oceanstretagy Paul

That's a fake.

real is oceanstratagy

Top Bottom