• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

I had to...
JVBMEME.jpg

Only thing sour in this is the fact that some people are emailing and calling him on the phone. The rest he deserves and it's fucking entertaining :-D

Reddit lynch mob is fucking atrocious. I guess that's what happens when you don't need to be held accountable for your actions.

hteng

Banned
S class douche judging by the emails, i don't think anything we do can really hurt him though, unless someone really gets him fired.

Reddit lynch mob is fucking atrocious. I guess that's what happens when you don't need to be held accountable for your actions.

Only number out there is his 1800 number, it's not like people are calling him at home. Although given that his "120 man" operation seems to be just him...they probably are just calling him at home....

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
S class douche judging by the emails, i don't think anything we do can really hurt him though, unless someone really gets him fired.

I can't imagine him keeping his job after this. And if he is the guy who runs the marketting comapny, then that company having much of a future after this.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Call me an also-ran but since I'm doing some social media mkt I got on board at work too.

wwebsite_tweet.png

Mihos

Gold Member
Seeing it acted out makes you realize how ridiculous it is that it was real :lol

Man... it makes me rethink every post I have ever made as if it was being acted out in RL.... I have a whole new new years resolution to make now.

Amagon

It hasn't been 24 hours yet since this fiasco started and their is already a youtube parody of this situation already. LOL! We are soo ending the year with a bang!

Top Bottom