• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
I have *always* wanted to post this one:

popcorn.gif

It's all fun and games until someone jumps out the tenth floor window.

I seriously hope nothing really bad is going to happen, and I am convinced nobody here would like Christopher or anybody else to get harmed because of this trivial issue.

OK, we all have had a lot of fun laughing at Cristopher's goofiness and inadequacy, and he sort of deserved it, maybe he was not fitting for that position, but for sure he may find another job and still have a merry life.

Cristopher, if you're reading this, no use crying over spilt milk, now just get over it, we all have a bad day every now and since, and you're not the only one losing your job...

Probably more than that. The fact that this "social media expert" changed his Twitter name and had his old name snatched up might be the funniest part of today's events, but it's hard to pick just one.

I think the best part is that the new handle had another spelling error, while the correct spelling was still available.

Mike M

Nick N
I seriously hope nothing really bad is going to happen, and I am convinced nobody here would like Christopher or anybody else to get harmed because of this trivial issue.

OK, we all have had a lot of fun laughing at Cristopher's goofiness and inadequacy, and he sort of deserved it, maybe he was not fitting for that position, but for sure he may find another job and still have a merry life.

Cristopher, if you're reading this, no use crying over spilt milk, now just get over it, we all have a bad day every now and since, and you're not the only one losing your job...

Christopher?

Is this autocorrect at work, or some kind of metajoke about him referring to Dave as Dan?

mik83kuu

Banned
Only thing sour in this is the fact that some people are emailing and calling him on the phone. The rest he deserves and it's fucking entertaining :-D

Christopher?

Is this autocorrect at work, or some kind of metajoke about him referring to Dave as Dan?

My bad, his name is allegedly Paul Cristophoro or Cristoforo and not Christopher(not Dave by the way).

Jokes aside I guess that bloke has had a very bad day and I feel a little sorry for him, I don't know how would I feel if I had my career ruined overnight, becoming a laughing stock on the Internet on top of that.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
You know it occurs to me, if anyone has any grievances with any online gaming-related website, now would be the time to email them and try to get a resolution. I doubt any gaming website would so much as dare be rude to a customer right now.

You know it occurs to me, if anyone has any grievances with any online gaming-related website, now would be the time to email them and try to get a resolution. I doubt any gaming website would so much as dare be rude to a customer right now.
Well this is like the perfect storm of things coming together.
I think we will not see this again on this scale for some time.

ElRenoRaven

This is the greatest Amazon review ever.

Got controller in time for Christmas thanks to mob connections. Unfortunately, while the controller is amazingly well designed and responsive, upon use it summons Huatoxliptl, Lord of Despair, who immediately cast a spell on me which removed my hair, and is even now slowly turning me into a crow-type creature. Unfortunately, the controller is not well designed for use by crows, and so I am now regretting my decision to purchase it. Don't make the same mistake I did. Mankind is not ready for this level of responsiveness yet.

It was the newest 1 star review.

Officially home from work and this is the first time a internet implosion lasted a full 9 hour day. Including the hour I spent on lunch reading this guy's twitter account.

-How do you know you've hit rock bottom?

-When Geico uses one of the meme's created from your very own Wwebsite backlash.

LOLOLOLOL:
Worked fine with my right hand, but when I came to use my left hand my writing came out looking like the work of a complete imbecile. I can only assume Bic have created a
right-handed only pen, and would caution left-handers to "try before you buy".
bwhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
The two threads were combined into the gaming side right?
3 threads at one point and yes lucky for the mods they have combined them early.

Dunlop

Shit, that reminds me it's been 6 weeks and Sony still hasn't refunded me the $6 for a movie that did not work

How many PS3's should I ask for?

:p

Finally caught up to this thread. I don't think the original company should be free from criticism since it was the shipping delays that started this whole entire mess. (especially if that Brandon Leidel email is to be believed)

And I just realized that JD_2020 = Josh Olin. (damn mixed those two up)

Top Bottom