• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

Zomba13

So did they ask him about the other times he was horribly rude to customers? I've had to take the headphones off every so often because of how cringy I was getting listening.

oh. he hasn't called the authorities.

how surprising.

also i just sent him a message. 'sup!'

it took me 25 minutes obviously. it's him. oceanmarketing. just played the new Assassin's Creed and the UFC app.

it's him. san diego, Boston Bruins shirt.

ElRenoRaven

So did they ask him about the other times he was horribly rude to customers? I've had to take the headphones off every so often because of how cringy I was getting listening.

Yup and he brushed that off. Oh that's what 3 times out of thousands and thousands of emails he said. And now the son is a newborn again. Make up your damn mind man.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
He's challenging gamers to a match on Xbox Live!

Note: I wouldn't bother, since his CoD clan's page links to instructional videos on how to cheat online.

I'm glad his unethical behavior spills over to gaming too

Just what is his newborn son getting from this "harrassment" ?

Official: Paul has not received any credible threats. He has not even bothered to call the police.

Thank god we can at least close the book on that one

ElRenoRaven

Now that's a good question. Asking if David is going to come out publicly and say he apologized. Saying the guy said oh he'll try to let people know but Mike don't like him so he doubts that will do anything.

He posted an actual gamertag that leads to an active clan?

lmao this guy really has no fucking clue how the internet works

he invited us to spam him. he said 'if you're going to spend 25 minutes writing me a message on the chat pad, go for it'. so you should probably send him a message. i did.

mik83kuu

Banned
He posted an actual gamertag that leads to an active clan?

lmao this guy really has no fucking clue how the internet works

He sounded like he knew perfectly what it means. He sounded a little depressed and had that "nothing to lose" mentality.

Also at this point, anyone who trolls Paul is a douche. Paul apologized quite sincerely and the phrase "There is nothing to see here. Move along" applies here now.

Axion22

Official: Paul has not received any credible threats. He has not even bothered to call the police.

MAm4X.png

Audible laughter.

He sounded like he knew perfectly what it means. He sounded a little depressed and had that "nothing to lose" mentality.

Okay that's almost kinda sad, I'm more worried about his relationship with his clanmates than his inbox though. Can't imagine they'll be too happy when it's widely publicized that they hack/maintain hacking info on their site.

ElRenoRaven

i love how he's all 'make sure you catch all my interview appearances!'

i won't be listening to this asshole again.

Yea same here. At this point he's shown he won't learn. It's sad too. It's really sad.

Admits he has no friends to laugh this off with and being called a douchebag is actually starting to get to him.

no, absolutely we TOTALLY overreacted towards this guy. we stepped over the line with what we did.

and...

the result of our horrible tirade against him...

is that he is now...

"a little bit depressed."

ElRenoRaven

WTF? Saying he'd sue them for 5 million dollars was a metaphor? WTF man? He could buy a game company for 5 million dollars. ROFLMAO

I'm sure we'll have a stream of people in this thread apologizing for their bullshit accusations about how we've all ruined his life.

I'm sure we'll have a stream of people in this thread apologizing for their bullshit accusations about how we've all ruined his life.

i don't know though. i mean, some of that guilt is on my hands. we made him a little bit depressed. we've got to live with that.

he's damn good at treating people like crap for someone who doesn't practice.

LAWL.

Top Bottom